[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you "faggots" think about Sigma males..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

just wondering..
>>
File: 0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
>>41976062
I'd like to know what the fuck a sigma male is
>>
>>41976129

it's basically an autistic
>>
>>41976135
Care to explain further?
>>
>>41976135

so like - http://autismandhumanatavism.tumblr.com/
what the fuck is it talking about?
are we "ant people"
>>
>>41976182

do you have journal access?
>>
>>41976195

I'm OP.. sorry Mods..
but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMBzJleeOno
im new to this
>>
>>41976211

umm. ok. if you basically combine illuminati control to desensitize an aspergoid into schizophrenia.. the result is superhuman. they did these experiments on ants. but right now.. im being politically suppressed and the world hates me. it's not like im telepathic or anything.

look up bernard crespi and christopher badcock, evolutionary medicine is why they blacklisted me.

here's an article. there's actually and another one but logically.. autism is the conscious or rather "within" and schizophrenia is imagining outside but to pathological degrees of freedom.

umm. he has an article but they are suppressing my research.. im being fed testosterone right now, before it was just estrogen. my family doctor thinks she's going to win a nobel prize but in reality she is just a normal chinese woman.

http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fnins.2016.00300/full

also: "autism as a disorder of evolvability".

i don't want your sympathy.. i just need someone to talk to. thanks
>>
>>41976129

Lone wolf alpha male or more commonly a retarded loser who thinks he's a lone wolf alpha. male
>>
>>41976256

somewhat.. but you got it :)
>>
>>41976263

do you speak russian btw? or do you know mandarin? sanskrit maybe? latin? hmm?
>>
>>41976250

I have no idea what you're talking about nigga

> im being politically suppressed and the world hates me.
That is some /x/-tier or way-too-much-weed-tier shit
>>
>>41976062
this sigma male bullshit is just the redpill equivalent of tumblr ____sexual.

/redpill/ autists trying to mark themselves as a special snowflake
>>
the word is, and always has been, 'omega', you fucking idiots.
>>
>>41976375

yeah.. you're right though. do you know who simone de bouvoir is? everything past that is shit. so is freud and those frenchies
>>
>>41976402

i am the alpha and omeerga asdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasd123
>>
>>41976250

Here's the thing about saying "illuminati".Hearsay about conspiracy is worth less than nothing. It's a negative. So unless you have photos and shit, just say "the dominant medical/psychiatric establishment". It's a bit more ambiguous but it allows a socially accepted recognition of a board of people in power making or breaking policies.

> autism is the conscious or rather "within" and schizophrenia is imagining outside but to pathological degrees of freedom

Well let's go back. I don't know if you're autistic, or schizophrenic,. But as a really autistic kid, the world was INTENSE. That's partially why you see the repetitive behavior and mannerisms of autistic people. Because, at least for my spectrum of shit, it's a way to adapt to the flood of stimuli.

Nature is a funny bitch too. Autistic kids have a far higher sensitivity to pain. But they're also far less likely to complain about it.

Problem is that sharing "complaints" is a part of neurotypical social development as a kid. It lets people know you're human and you share the same shitty conditions. If you're autistic...all you see is whining about nothing. Because you know what it's like to feel something bad.

And the worst part about it? You don't know how to express how you feel to another human being. They just wouldn't get it. Then they call you a sack of shit for not doing shit.

It's a joke by nature that becomes simultaneously more dark and more funny as time goes on.

Weight lifting + stimulant script + propranolol + keto keeps me sane.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.