[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he only flosses once a week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (108KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 900x599px
>he only flosses once a week
>>
>>41972342
>haven't flossed in over a year because I brush my teeth and hydrate like a normal person
>all four wisdom teeth and still not crowded enough to need to floss
Work on your jaw game son.
>>
Reminder that to date there is no conclusive evidence to suggest flossing adds any health benefits to simply brushing your teeth twice a day.

t. friends with a dentist who owns her own practice
>>
I never floss
>>
I floss once a day

come at me faggots
>>
>>41972342
I just take my jaw off and put it in the dishwasher.
>>
Just think of flossing as making gum gains
>>
>>41972342
I used to brush my teeth once a week
>>
>>41972342

>he fell for the fluoride meme
>still brushes his teeth using toothpaste

Enjoy being controlled by the globalist pedophile vampires.
>>
I floss daily. Dunno if it's just good or bad, it just feels good to get rid of all the food bits stuck there. Ever since I started doing it a couple years ago I haven't stopped and it is part of my daily hygiene routine.
I have crooked teeth though, because as an Europoorfag I can't afford dental care, so I don't know if people with correctly positioned teeth have these same problems that require flossing.

>>41972519
Replacing toothpaste with salt water was one of the best things I could do. Werks as fine and doesn't have all that nasty stuff (not only the fluoride, there's other bad shit). Don't smear poison all over your teeth and gums, guys. You're trading convenience for health, how is that any different from going down the street to the next McDonald's instead of taking the time to prepare your own healthy food?
>>
>>41972355
Reminder that to date there is no conclusive evidence to suggest wiping your ass adds any health benefits to simply showering your shit off from your buttcheeks twice a day.

t. friends with an ass doctor
>>
>>41972355
Reminder that flossing still removes old pieces of food from between your teeth, health benefits aside

t. person with a brain that thinks for themselves
>>
who else /noteethhygiene/ here?
>>
>>41972342
>flossing at all
>>
>>41972954
I'm not sure what this analogy achieves
>>
>>41972342
I legitimately despise people who don't floss.

I won't date a woman if she won't floss
>>
>>41973987
not like anyone would date you anyways
>>
>>41973958
It is supposed to mock the notion that removing stuff stuck in parts of the body instead of letting there to rot or stink is useless or can't be beneficial.
>>
>>41972903
I literally can't floss. My teeth are too narrow. Even with a special floss with a stiff ending, there is no way I can get it through my teeth.
>>
>>41972355

Really? Then why do nearly all dentists recommend flossing then?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.