[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHIA SEEDS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: chia-seeds-in-a-bowl.jpg (44KB, 580x367px) Image search: [Google]
chia-seeds-in-a-bowl.jpg
44KB, 580x367px
do you take chia seeds? Are they good for you? I see they have a lot of fiber. I bought some today at sprouts they were pretty cheap. What do you think of them?
>>
>>41968264
eat them
>>
Shill detected
>>
>>41968264
Always put them in my whey shake at work, they also give you a slight energy buzz.
>>
File: autismpatience.jpg (465KB, 2440x2472px) Image search: [Google]
autismpatience.jpg
465KB, 2440x2472px
>>41968312
Not a shill I just bought some for the first time> I dunno what to do with them, put them in my greek yogurt i guess?
>>
>>41968328
They're good for you. They have protein and fiber.
>>
>>41968264
I like to spoon them into my butthole.
>>
>>41968264
They're good for you, but don't fall for any "superfood" meme. They're a healthy and easy source of fiber, not much else. I've seen some 7 AMAZING SEEDS YOU HAVE TO START EATING NOW shit that would make you think they give you x-ray vision
>>
Pretty sure that once they have sprouted and become gel like they'll clean you out pretty good.
I've seen plenty of drinks in Central America with sprouted chia seeds.
>>
I have a tablespoon in yogurt or oatmeal.
>>
>>41968264
Is it worth it just for the fibre? Other seeds give you more kcal per 100g, and more protein.
>>
I bought a 500g pack long ago when it wasn't known as the hipster food of the moment. A lot of fiber, good protein/fats and they taste very neutral so you can add them to almost anything.
>>
I put them in my shakes sometimes. Two scoops of whey, 1 scoop of chia, shake, let it sit for about 10 minutes for the chia to gel, and then drink.
>>
>>41968751
Video or pics pls?
>>
they are pretty good and nice to eat, but they stick to everything, your plates, your mixer, your gums, your teeth. usually not worth the hassle
>>
>>41970916
You're just a lazy piece of shit
>>
>>41968264
Put them in water before you use them with anything. Otherwise, you will shit all of them out. You need to let them "dissolve" and become jelly like.
>>
>>41973127
I love how they make my mouth feel when they turn jelly like
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.