[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dropped a 25 pound plate on my big toe today. It hurts like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3419.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3419.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I dropped a 25 pound plate on my big toe today. It hurts like a fucking bitch. I had to limp a mile up hill back to my apartment afterwards.

How long will I be out for? I don't think it's broken, just badly bruised. Will I be able to squat and overhead press in two days?

Also
>RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>41967224
It doesnt look bad, take some pills for muscular pain
>>
How'd you drop the weight, anon? Were you not using proper safety technique by holding the weight with both hands?
>>
>>41967224
Oooh, that looks bad. When I was a kid my very rambunctious dog was running up to get through the porch door and I had to close it quickly, I ended up slamming a finger in it. It started off getting that black dried blood under the nail and then the whole thing got black, started smelling bad and then the nail fell off. It was very uncomfortable. If it happens to you just know that it's all okay and will be back to normal in a month or so.
>>
I'm not a toe doctor but you're probably going to die
>>
>>41967475
I did a bunch of mushrooms yesterday with my girlfriend and I was feeling very disoriented today.

I was unraking the weight after a deadlift. I was taking off a 45, having forgot that I had a 25 in front of it. When I took off the 45, the 25 feel right on the tip of my toe. Thankfully, I only cried for 5 minutes, so the gym bully didn't make fun of me too much.
>>
>>41967504
I'm not a gay doctor but you probably have rectal cancer
>>
>>41967224
you have ugly feet, period, just let your toes rot off it wont make a difference

t. gay footfag
>>
File: 1496596892586.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1496596892586.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>41967565
>I did a bunch of mushrooms yesterday

you deserve it and much more for being a clueless little shit.
>>
File: unemployment_application.jpg (295KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
unemployment_application.jpg
295KB, 1224x1632px
>>41967504

>I'm not a gay

definitely gay though
>>
>>41967583
Good thing I always wear socks
>>
>>41967224
I got you senpai.

Last year I missed the rack putting a 20lb dumbbell back and one side of it fell off, pinching my fingertip. My nail turned black just like your toenail, and it was excruciatingly painful.

It stopped hurting after a bit, but the black part doesn't go away. Eventually your nail will grow out enough that the black part totally falls off. Took a few months for me, and I expect it'll be the same for you.
>>
>>41967590
Lol get out you virgin. This board is for winners.
>>
File: laughing titty monster.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
laughing titty monster.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>41967590
Here is the .gif of your pic.
Takao best girl.
>>
File: Winners_Dont_Use_Drugs.png (6KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
Winners_Dont_Use_Drugs.png
6KB, 320x224px
>>41967778
>>
>>41967224
just a week of being bad, 2 weeks of being swollen and hurting. the bruise under the nail eventually after a few months causes that part of the nail to "fall" off more like become loose. 6months till you have normal toenail again
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.