[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you boys do if you saw me in the gym? :)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: boogie.png (225KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
boogie.png
225KB, 640x352px
What would you boys do if you saw me in the gym? :)
>>
File: swimming.gif (2MB, 176x117px) Image search: [Google]
swimming.gif
2MB, 176x117px
Id run.
>>
>>41965998
silently think "good for that guy for trying to improve himself."
>>
You know come to think of it I see tons of skellys at my gym trying to make it but never fatties.
>>
Motivate you to improve yourself.
>>
>>41965998

slap your man tits
>>
>>41966030
As opposed to loudly thinking things.
>>
>>41966078
>not being able to modulate the volume of your internal verbalizations
Nigga learn to shout silently
>>
>>41966030
>getting surgery because he's too lazy to not stuff his face with mayo, doritos, and mtn dew
>improving yourself
pick one desu
its not gonna change him as a person, he'll probably still try to stuff as much food inside of him as always after the surgery
>>
>>41966095
Read the OP dumbass
>>
>>41965998
Offer you weight loss surgery without making you change your diet, so after its over you will still overeat and what's left of your stomach will explode during your daily stream. Dubs confirms.
>>
>>41966095
Have you even read the thread yet?
>>
>>41966078
>can't think out loud
never gonna make it.
>>
>>41966030

As apposed to all the other fat fucks at the gym who never show up again or make no progress? I've only seen a handful of fatties actually make progress, out of dozens.
>>
ONE
LAST
BURGER
;)
>>
>>41966242

Lean ground beef patty with cheese and avocado. Burger, gunna make it.
>>
>>41966137
>>41966171
Is there something I'm missing?
>>
>>41965998
Ignore you.

Don't go to the gym for anything but my own self improvement. If you tried to interact with me, sure I'd be civil, even friendly. But there would be a strong air of "we're here to train, get back to work"
>>
File: Dez.png (284KB, 642x793px) Image search: [Google]
Dez.png
284KB, 642x793px
What did boogie mean by this?
>>
>>41966320
that the bull has been preped
>>
>>41966030
>implying people like you actually exist
>>
>>41966320
Boogie's dick is that big? Damn he's hung like a horse.
>>
>>41965998
nothing because he is their to mind his buissness and i'm at the gym to mind mine. His hard is probably hard enough why should i add to the fire?
BUt i guess i can look at him and tell myself, if he can get up and build courage to change his image then i can improve myself.
>>
>>41966503
his life is probably* i mean to add this, tired and i don't care
>>
Congratulate you for making it in alive, and then kindly ask you to put a shirt on.
>>
>>41966295
>What would you boys do if you saw me in the gym? (Keyword: Gym)
>good for that guy for trying to improve himself (Keyword: Improve)

People in the GYM try to IMPROVE themselves, not have surgeries. Just to clear things a little bit more, we are talking about an Imaginary (not real) setting, a setting not influenced by what's going to happen in the REAL setting.
>>
>>41966457
He's obese enough it's just a micropeen now.
>>
File: heybuddy.gif (508KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
heybuddy.gif
508KB, 250x250px
>tfw you will always root for Boogie

He's just got a good soul.
>>
>>41965998
I'll sure I wouldn't recognize you, anon. And what's Boogie got to do with this?
>>
I'd ignore him because he'll just sit on a bench, take a few selfies, then never come back again. Then he'll post a bitchrant on twitter saying he injured himself and that his genetics prevent him from exercising
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.