[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Balls too big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: pajeet-in-disguise.jpg (380KB, 860x979px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet-in-disguise.jpg
380KB, 860x979px
Anyone have this problem where they go to use the hamstring curl machine and their balls get in the way and end up getting smashed? I had to skip them yesterday cause of my big balls... Just looking for comfort and condolences for my missed out hamstring gains.
>>
This is the only machine that is irreplaceable with free weight imhotbqh

>inb4 le deadlift trains hamstrings maymay
>>
>>41964720
Go back to r/fitness
>>
>>41964739
I am already missing on out a good bit of the deadlift hamstring gains because I pull sumo so this is just compounding into me having small hamstrings forever.
>>
>>41964739
Nah. Glute ham raise is better
>>
>>41964755
>expecting significant hamstring gains in a movement that EXTENDS the knee joint
It's a meme you dips. They act as a stabilizer in DL at best
>>
>>41964770
I might have to go back to them, I was doing them and loved them but wanted to mostly isolate the hams. Hoping my huge balls don't get in the way of this exercise too.
>>
>>41964770
See >>41964781 and learn some basic anatomy
>>
>>41964796
>I had to skip them yesterday cause of my big balls
>Small balls exrx hurr physiologist ignore this portion

Again glute ham raise is better. Unless you have small testicles like this autist >>41964796
>>
>>41964770
To hit hamstrings effectively you need to adduct your knee dyel
>>
>>41964720
How can i do this at home with free weights
>>
>>41964855
Try literally curling dumbbells with your feet
>>
File: hamstring curl i guess.png (9KB, 816x460px) Image search: [Google]
hamstring curl i guess.png
9KB, 816x460px
>>41964855
Get a dumbbell and squeeze it between your feet and lay on your stomach and curl your legs. Not the exact same as the seated but its a lying hamstring curl.
>>
>>41964781
Are you an idiot? The knee angle is more open than the hip angle in the starting position of the deadlift. If anything, it's the quads that work as stabilizers, not the hamstrings.
To put it more intuitively: have you ever felt your quads and not felt your hamstrings during a deadlift? I haven't.
>>
>>41964898
Would be more effective at 45% decline. On flat bench he won't do shit at the top
>>
>>41964898
>doing this while balanced on a single hand

This sounds really hard 2bh
>>
>>41964781
Can you give us summary and explanation of your thoughts on the hamstrings as stabilizers during the yedlift?
>>
File: rotated 45 degrees.png (91KB, 902x902px) Image search: [Google]
rotated 45 degrees.png
91KB, 902x902px
>>41964925
I fixed it. My bad.
>>
Why would you do the sitting down version in the first place ? Everyone knows the lying down kick your own ass version is superior, hits the ass a bit also.
>>
>>41964984
My gym is half commercial gym and half crosshit bullshit and is on the small side so we do not have the kick your own ass version sadly.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.