[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian Bale in Batman Begins had 104 kg, which is a 31 BMI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1498667859373.jpg (74KB, 960x618px) Image search: [Google]
1498667859373.jpg
74KB, 960x618px
Christian Bale in Batman Begins had 104 kg, which is a 31 BMI
Just six months b4, he weight fucking annoying 55kg, which is a 16,4 BMI for Bale's height.

So.. I'm 20. And since puberty my BMI was miserable and shameful 16,0.
>mfw realise that i am in a worse silhouette than Bale's Machinist.
Rushed to gain fat for first time in life. Achieved 17,9, my present BMI, and growing up to 20.

Can I expect to be more respectable when left my manlet body behind?
Its expected that people will respect me more?
>>
>>41961640
>Rushed to gain fat
you are retarded

>Can I expect to be more respectable when left my manlet body behind?
eating won't make you grow taller, so no. You will be skinnyfat manlet
>>
>>41961640
Just getting fat won't make people respect you. Lift some weights, too
>>
>>41961640
some girls prefer skinny otter bodies. some prefer bear mode.

Do what YOU want. but regardless you need to CLEAN bulk. Eat at LEAST 100g protein a day, and about 500 calories over your maintenance.
>>
>>41961640
Stop lying you faggot. He weighed about 85kg in batman begins.
>>
>>41961640
He weight 85 kg in Batman begins, ate -his words "pizza and ice cream" and also had a personal trainer and trained 4-6 hours a day.
>>
>>41964476
you should not forget steroids.
>>
>>41964476
That's not how muscle growth works, if you train 4 to 6 hours a day you will actually grow lesser muscle mass than if you would only train 45-1 hour a day.
Scientific studies are even unsure if you need more than 12 minutes or 1 set per exercise. But one thing is clear: 4-6 hours? Never.

... but yeah, like he said >>41964496 steroids.
>>
>>41964496
>>41966023
You guys forget he was jacked before doing the machinist, he didn't get new muscles, he just got his old ones back so with muscles memory he didn't need steroids.
>>
>>41966023
>That's not how muscle growth works, if you train 4 to 6 hours a day you will actually grow lesser muscle mass than if you would only train 45-1 hour a day.
>Scientific studies are even unsure if you need more than 12 minutes or 1 set per exercise. But one thing is clear: 4-6 hours? Never.
>cherry picking scientific studies
>what are all professional strength athletes ever?
>what are all Olympic athletes ever?
>what are all even amateur, natural athletes?
Feel free to only train 45min to an hour with only 12 min/1set per exercise. lololol
>>
>>41966023
Who the fuck takes 12 minutes to complete a set?
>>
>>41963486
> 500 calories over your maintenance
> Clean Bulk
>>
>>41967057
>>41968513
I said 12 minutes for a whole workout.
And many athletes doesn't train longer than 45 minutes. Jay Cutler explicit said you don't need more than 45 minutes for a workout (and don't say he took steroids, every fucking athlete in a professional discipline is on roids, every single one without any exception).

Even fucking Steve Reeves said it is unnecessary to train hours and hours, that just mean you use extremely light weight.
>>
>>41969694
>EVER, EVER LISTENING TO ANYTHING A BODYBUILDER SAYS

IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T WANNA MAKE IT
>>
>>41969694
>and don't say he took steroids
>every fucking athlete in a professional discipline is on roids, every single one without any exception
Wouldn't that include Jay Cutler?
>>
>>41969843
I mean that the argument "he took roids" is bullshit because of course he took roids, but also the athletes you guys refer who train hours took roids, so this is not a valid argument.
>>
>>41969979
It is a valid argument because I don't take roids. Of course he can get the same results with less training time. That's the point of fucking roids. Doesn't mean I will get jacked with 12 minutes in the gym.
Also what athletes am I referring to? You're making shit up.
>>
>>41970027
Thought you are this guy >>41967057 , sorry.
>>
>>41967019
Muscle memory isn't a meme, but the effect is negligible when it comes to gaining mass.

Like others have said, he did roids. I don't see why this is surprising or a problem. Of course you'd do gear in his position, why wouldn't you?
>>
>>41961640
Fuck off Panjeet
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.