[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hanging out with women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 49317648734.jpg (168KB, 1558x1219px) Image search: [Google]
49317648734.jpg
168KB, 1558x1219px
what does /fit/ think of this? Does anyone have similar experiences?

okay so little backstory
>21 yearold freshman in college
>college is 75% girls 25% guys (agriculture)
>32 girls and 9 guys on my course
>being a recovering robot I don't approach people
>3 weeks into college I lock eyes with a girl and literally fall in love on the spot
>2 days later she initiates convo with me
>fall in love even harder because she's perfection in my eyes
>I become a part of her group of 5 girls as an attempt to make her mine
>we end up dating later

but the thing is, I hang out with nothing but girls in college. I have one guy "friend" and the rest of the guys are special, tree hugging, hippy tier faggots. But the thing that surprised me the most is that girls actually make great company. Here are some things that I realized.

>they can be pretty funny
>they are able to talk about everything when steered in the right direction
>don't have to oneup each others like in a group full of guys
not that I mind that, but I have to be careful what I say all the time around guy friends
>can literally beemyself
>I make them laugh so they all love me
>they're willing to help and its nice being around pretty girls

I haven't really felt any downsides of this yet, and ive been doing this for the past 8 months. My only worry was that people will think I'm fucking gay or something, but looking like I stab people for a living and being 6'3 and buff, and one of the girls being my girlfriend, I'm past that. I have a group of 9 guy friends outside of college and ill still pick them over the girls, but girls are surprisingly fun to be around, its just so relaxing sometimes. Not to mention that I get to watch them make fun of manlets and baldlets which I find hilarious. I'm not even memeing now.
>>
no need to ask us man. don't let anyone tell you different. you sound like you're doing fine

i have some friends who are girls. they can be good for certain things to talk about and ive had casual sex with them when im feeling down
>>
>>41960135
well duh. thinking "women are all cumbuckets" is pretty stupid when you could have a good friend in them instead. keep doing what you're doing man, you're maturing now
>>
>cant crack open a cold can of /sip/ with the boys
>one upping each other promotes healthy competition
>can literally be myself with the boys
>into same things as me and can hold a technical conversation about these interests
>bros got my back
>>
Sounds like your a closet homo
>>
>>41960135
>be in college
>hang out with 2 other guys and 1 girl
>girl walks in with a video camera
>says she wants to see us have a gay three way
>I am hesitant but the other 2 guys arent
>they both start blowing eachother in 69 while she records it
>she then begs me to join in when the dude starts banging the other guy in the butt
>say fuck it and pull out my dick and feed it to the guy who is getting fucked
>weirdest cum in my life
>>
>>41962491
I hope this is pasta
>>
>>41962508
copy it and paste it somewhere then it will be

feelsbadman
>>
id say most of my current friends are women as well. I go to an all girls college as a male. (the graduate programs are co-ed). what i've learned is they are good friends its just many are not very smart (common knowledge is nonexistant), and many over-stress over dumb shit (omg this exam is so hard). they are fine to talk to but honestly would rather have some bros to chill with as all this estrogen can suck. At least the views in class are nice tho.
>>
>>41962515
I'll do that friend
>>
>>41960135
>agriculture
>not engaging in dynastic marriage in order to increase your lands

There are girls at your school worth millions of dollars senpai. Do not shame your family.
>>
>>41960135
>Hanging out with women

I really don't but women in their 30s keep hanging out by me, its getting weird
>>
Because women don't understand you? They are not treated the same way you are throughout life, they are totally different creatures. A man sees all the pretensions and conceit you keep, he has been where you are and made it through.

A "woman's man" is always someone undesirable and all older people know this, he thinks he's not "aggressive" like the other men are but the truth is that he's just aggressive and cowardly at the same time.
>>
>>41960219
>wanting a harem of friends with benefits who all know and are cool with each other, but I already graduated college
just kill me now
>>
Whoa it's almost like.. girls and guys aren't so different????

What a concept..
>>
>>41961698
this anon gets it OP sounds like an effeminate beta bitch who couldn't make any real friends. Have fun listening to gossip and them talking shit about everyone 24/7. Also since you made one them them your GF they'll probably all hate you when you break up/ you now can't use them to hook up with their other friends. Get some testosterone pumping through you and find some real men to hang out with.
>>
>>41962491
DRIVE OUT THE SODOMITES AND DEGENERATES OF /FIT/
>>
>>41960135
>the rest of the guys here at my college are special, tree hugging, hippy tier faggots
>why is it that I like hanging out with girls more?

is this some kind of troll thread? Also, how is any of this faggot tier shit fit related?
>>
I was you OP through highschool and most of university. It worked fine. I learned a lot aboit women, both trivial shit which comes handy once you get a gf and lots of stuff about them as people. I did not try to, it just happened and I realized over time later on. Fun was realizing they did not see me as autistic sperg I considered myself but a guy out of their league kind of hanging oit with them not to feel hit on by better girls. Silly hoes did not realise I am a retarded fuck. Jokes on them.
>>
>>41962728
>I wanna be an anime protagonist
Don't we all?
>>
only friend i kept from school days is female and now works as a certified physical therapist. i did good. free sessions when i need them
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.