[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like having a big bech, dead, squat, and the explosive power

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170628-024957.jpg (289KB, 1127x636px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170628-024957.jpg
289KB, 1127x636px
I like having a big bech, dead, squat, and the explosive power of olympic lifting while looking like I lift

Is it even possible to follow powerlifting, weightlifting, and bodybuilding at the same time? Or would it be better to focus on one thing at a time? Any way I can kill two birds with one stone?
>>
Just lift, like no one cares dude, just figure out a way to get everything in and you'll be fine, jesus christ try training at the library sometime too
>>
>>41959767
>Is it even possible to follow powerlifting, weightlifting, and bodybuilding at the same time?
Sure, but you should focus mostly on oly lifting because it requires the most amount of mobility, technique and athleticism and that is hard to train. If you clean big numbers, you squat and deadlift big number. Just add the bench press and arm, shoulder and back isolations to your routine.
>>
File: dd3.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dd3.png
143KB, 600x600px
>>41959840
4pl8 c&j = 4pl8 diddly and squat?
>>
1day clean & jerk 1week heavy 1week light
1day snatch 1week heavy 1week light
rest
1day bench 5/3/1 + isos
1day squat & ohp 5/3/1 + isos
1day deadlifts 5/3/1 + isos
rest

its demanding and you wont be a pro athlet in any categorie but progress everywhere is possible
>>
>>41959873
405 c&j is at least 500 squat and 550 deadlift. Look at Klokov, he can Clean and Jerk 225kg (496) and has deadlifted 305kg (672)
>>
>>41959894
is 1 day rest enough for a measly natty as I? also how slow would I be seeing my pl lifts increase on 531 alone (without bbb)?
>>
>>41959767
Just have a strength program with some oly lifts at the end. When you reach your strength goal you can go deeper into oly lifting.

A normal strength program will have sufficient volume for growth anyways.
>>
>>41959961
don't know i am no gypsie fortune teller, try it for 4 weeks and see for yourself
>>
>>41959918
if a big c&j translates to big squat and dead, what kind of bench do strictly oly lifters have?
>>
>>41960000
thanks for the suggestion, will definitely try it

what would you recommend for a deload week following the gist of this program?
>>
>>41959767
Just do a normal full body program with 1 or two oly exercises, 3 times a week. Unless youre beyond that. But then you should already look like you lift.
>>
>>41960005
A pretty okay one if they actually bench. From what I could find Klokovs max recorded bench was 180kg (396) but many oly lifters don't even train the bench. They do weighted dips or weighted pushups to prevent muscle imbalance. Oly lifting has no transference to bench, quite the opposite, it leaves you quite imbalanced unless you train your anterior side of your torso.

But I think I might have caused a misunderstanding. Having a big clean and jerk requires you to have a big squat or deadlift. You train pulls, squats or jerks every time you're in the gym as an oly lifter, which is why you're strong in those and is also why you're able to clean and jerk a lot.
>>
>tfw 425 squat and team no calves
>>
>>41960024
i dont "deload" i just train as hard as possible till i fail. always
but i am on a ton of roids so thats probably not the natty way to go.
just follow the 5/3/1 schedule
>>
>>41959767
kill yourself and hope to be reborn as yamamoto toshiki's kid
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.