[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you been cleaning your room and sorting yourself /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1498189116448.jpg (109KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498189116448.jpg
109KB, 540x960px
Have you been cleaning your room and sorting yourself /fit/?
>>
>>41959233
i've been trying. lifting heavy weights and putting them down in a different place. taking on responsibility and speaking truth.
>>
>>41959233
My rooms never dirty. Why would I clean it?
>>
Too busy watching your lectures sir.

(His name is Paulson)
>>
File: 1497706060745.jpg (142KB, 900x879px) Image search: [Google]
1497706060745.jpg
142KB, 900x879px
>>41959272
>>
First thing I do every day once I get out of bed is make my bed

Feels like I'm putting my life into order

maybe it's just autism though
>>
>>41959233

I have. Feels good, man.
>>
I never went into psychology/philosophy and english isn't my first language. Can someone give me a run down on this?

Okay so I'm cleaning my room and then? What am I supposed to think about? About my Life, Cleaning or nothing?
>>
Does someone know in what video he talks about slaying the dragon and rescuing your father from the underworld?
>>
>>41959542

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8_gUmt0k8o
>>
>>41959502
No, it's one of the best ways to start your day.
>>
>>41959233
I'm starting to believe his teachings are just an advanced version of "just stop being sad lmao".
>>
>>41959569
Its his maps of meaning lectures. Worth the 36 hours of viewing imo
>>
>>41959542
A dirty room is a metaphor for stuff in your life that you need to do but don't, by cleaning your room you're starting to do those things and that will lead to you doing more things you need to do.
>>
>>41959569
Almost certain its in the series finale:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9j-bVDrGdI&index=20&list=PL22J3VaeABQApSdW8X71Ihe34eKN6XhCi

I remember him showing pictures in the end of that lecture with the dragons. They are there.
>>
>>41959613

bullshit, he gives practical, actionable advice.
>>
I don't let my room get dirty.
I still want to kill myself though.
>>
>>41959272

You're either sorted or so dangerously unsorted that you could be the next Hitler walking around unable to actually do Hitler stuff.
>>
>>41959233
Yes Mr Peterson, Sir. Sorry, ay.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.