[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to fat tinder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

INB4 "lose weight"
>>
lose weight, you weak-willed fat-ass
>>
>>41958727
That was never a point of contention.
>>
you got fat face? make first shot your face.

i'm pretty skinny but handsome, seems to work. just make them laugh.. just be yourself.
>>
>>41958682
lose weight you fuck, i'm a fatass too but i can't have my cake and eat my cake shaped asses too. pick one.
>>
File: 1494648526868.jpg (75KB, 458x460px) Image search: [Google]
1494648526868.jpg
75KB, 458x460px
>>41958784
>just make them laugh.. just be yourself
>>
>>41958784
Pretty much this, Women love a man who can make them laugh.
>>
Just lose weight you weak willed fat sack of shit.
>>
Lose weight you fucking pathetic loser. It's like you have the willpower of a little child.
>>
>>41959099
Not him but the be yourself advice is unarguably true,the reason you fags fail at things is because you try to pretend to be someone you are not or start changing yourself too much in an attempt to appeal to women which is by the way obvious as the fucking sun and ends up being creepy, Cringeworthy and creepy, You should read models by mark manson if you want to get a better idea.

tl;dr you have to treat women the same way you treat your dude friends,aka don't eat up their shit or try to act like someone you are not, I still advice you to read models though.
>>
>>41958784
>>41959099
>>41959248

>just be urself
>just make them laugh
>treat women the same way you treat your dude friends

fucking morons lmao
get blackpilled, fags
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
>>
>>41959483

I feel sorry for you
>>
>>41959483
uggo detected
>>
File: the memes of our time.jpg (34KB, 511x640px) Image search: [Google]
the memes of our time.jpg
34KB, 511x640px
>>41958682
>Tinder is about finding someone attractive to fuck
>OP is not attractive and does not find anyone to fuck
>OP wants to fuck
>OP does not want to become attractive to achieve that.
>>
File: 1498117762463.jpg (23KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1498117762463.jpg
23KB, 500x403px
>>41959483
Bitter failure detected. How much do your parents regret not aborting you?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.