[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Firm butt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: gtplk.jpg (247KB, 778x1195px) Image search: [Google]
gtplk.jpg
247KB, 778x1195px
Gonna post a few pics of the same butt in different poses. Can you tell if it's firm or not?
>>
File: dot.jpg (181KB, 650x893px) Image search: [Google]
dot.jpg
181KB, 650x893px
>>
File: coin.jpg (328KB, 643x1199px) Image search: [Google]
coin.jpg
328KB, 643x1199px
>>
Why do I remember having this thread like, a year or two ago. I don't think it was ever a meme, I just vaguely remember some weirdo really desperately trying to get people to rate the firmness of a bunch of ass pics. Was that you? If so, why are you still hung up on this, and what has caused you to try this thread again? Are you paranoid female who's deeply insecure about your ass firmness?

And no, the pics you've provided make it almost impossible to tell. The first pic looks like it could be a pretty firm ass, but there isn't enough of the ass showing at the right angle to be able to tell. Second pic the ass looks small and flabby, which is a terrible combination; if a woman ass is small, it should at least be firm and tight. Third pic is a horrible angle and the ass is completely covered, so it is literally impossible to make a judgement based on that pic.
>>
>>41957547
I remember seeing this same thread and same pics like a month ago.
>>
That's a Russian teenage model.
>>
>>41957547
You're right, i've seen this thread several times in my years and i'm convinced it's the same guy. I first saw these threads on a gaming forum back in like 2008. Because it was so out of the blue and awkwardly worded it kind of lingered in my mind. Then I see the exact same type of threads a few years later on fit. I was convinced it's the same person. He posted some animated characters butt and asked something about how it jiggled. Then forcefully continuing the thread when no one really takes him seriously. Exactly the same type of threads i'd see back in ~08.
>>
underage ass
>>
>>41957434
too big
>>
>>41957434 (OP)
not big enough
>>
Can the mods just set it up so this faggot gets auto banned when he posts these photos?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.