[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make social gains?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: for real.png (288KB, 542x529px) Image search: [Google]
for real.png
288KB, 542x529px
How to make social gains?
>>
By socializing.
>>
Get a job.
>>
Work in service industry.fast food for a bit.
>>
by going to a gym

dont be one of those home gym autists.
>>
Just like with lifting.

Get into situations you're not necessarily confident with, and train. There will be growing pains, soreness and some discomfort, but you carry on. When you're comfortable you put on another plate and push it further.

That's literally the only way. By training it in the real world, with real people.
>>
StrongSpeak 5x5

Speak to cashier 5 sentences, 5 times
Speak to classmate/coworker: 5x5
Speak to professor/boss: 5x5
Speak to crush: 1xfailure

Don't forget to work in some auxiliary exercises such as Hellos to strangers and some Pardon Mes and Thank Yous, they'll help your main exercises improve too.
>>
>>41956340
>>41956341
>>41957220
>>41957243
didnt work
>>41957257
people call me downy, it hurts
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>41957257
>>
>>41957295
Lmao this routine is a joke, it focuses too heavily on classmate interactions and not enough on speaking to your crush

Hop on a bro speak routine, dedicating a full day to talking to your crush will give you the volume you need
>>
First, the gym won't help your social life. Workout for health but learning to talk by talking is best.

Make more effort to hang out with the friends you got.

Learn to communicate effectively with your current friends/family.

Do not fall into the anime the 'I have online freinds' trap. You need to be talking to people, not falling into escapism or going into some cocoon mode.

Do not talk to people about anime and video games. Talk about life, talk about yourself, ask about themselves. Really get to know people and earn to open yourself up and speak clearly.

Do vocal warmup lessons. Your voice will sound smoother and give you more incentive to talk.

Finally, the service industry will not teach you effective communication because all your talking will be passive.
>>
>>41957313
Don't have to be weird about it. Every social interaction, no matter how small is an opportunity.

Just as with lifting, process is sometimes slow to notice, so keep putting yourself into situations you would normally shy away from and overcome that fear of not being liked or judged.

Even going to the grocery store can be an opportunity to practice.

The biggest person that judges you is you.
>>
Begin by asking around on an anonymous image board filled with autistic manchildren.
>>
File: 1496642946651.jpg (99KB, 908x714px) Image search: [Google]
1496642946651.jpg
99KB, 908x714px
>tfw resting bitch face so i have to initiate everything
>tfw introvert
Anyone know this feel?
>>
File: 1496156924430.jpg (8KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
1496156924430.jpg
8KB, 213x255px
>>41957528

I know that feel...
>>
>>41957295
>>41957295

Strongspeak is a meme. 5x5 is too much volume for a noob

Go with Starting Social the 3x5 routine will work much better for somebody starting out, and there's less chance of failure if you can't think of anything to say after the first 3 sets.

After this move onto an intermediate program such as a hanging out with bros split.
>>
>>41957381
Good advice anon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.