[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad is having Soy Lecithin in your protein power really?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: soy-lecithin.jpg (72KB, 682x412px) Image search: [Google]
soy-lecithin.jpg
72KB, 682x412px
How bad is having Soy Lecithin in your protein power really? Almost every protein powder on the market except for the overpriced "natural" shit has a little of the stuff.
>>
Its an emulsifier, makes it mix well with other shit. Egg whites are an emulsifier too. They do jack shit
>>
durrrrr soy is teh bad!!!!

t. big agra
>>
>>41954753
I personally do not eat dark chocolate with it in it.

>Lindt 85%

>>41954797
>big agra
>not wanting you to eat soy

pick one nigger.
>>
>>41954810
ok ill pick one: kill yourself faggot
>>
>>41954753
This shit makes you cum LOADS
>>
>>41954839
Can confirm
>>
File: IMG_0977.png (57KB, 601x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0977.png
57KB, 601x569px
>>41954753
>>
>>41954797
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

Man eats a high soy diet, his testosterone crashes and he gets erectile dysfunction. Takes a year to recover.
>>
>>41954959
>Sample size
>Was a vegan
>Was eating mostly soy
>Implying the dose doesn't make the poison
The same thing would have happened if he was eating mostly oats.
>>
>>41955061
Wait
Did you just post something smart?
a legitimately not pants on head retarded statement, on a croation cedar washboard?
I'll likely kill you in the morning
>>
>>41955061
That is a case report, not a study. Post a case report or something similar of someone eating exclusively oats with the same results.
>>
>>41954959
Bad study desu, he ate a lot of one thing but the rest of his diet wasn't reported. For all we know he ate only the soy products and nothing else. Eating just one thing fucks you up, plain and simple.

Vegan or not, a shit diet is a shit diet. Most people that are on "the American diet" have erectyle dysfunction, low test, and plenty of other problems.
>>
>>41954959
Also you can tell how bad this random case was by the wording of the abstract, where it repeatedly said vegan, but the fault is in the fact that he ate not a high soy diet, but a seemingly only soy diet.
>>
>>41955358
>seemingly
Can you confirm that he exclusively ate soy or not?
>>
>>41954902
Just a fair warning; been taking these supplements for over a year and they do work. However, don't let a girl tease or excite you in public.You will leak precum like a motherfucker when aroused.
>>
>>41954959

>one teenager eats a diet entirely made of processed soy foods and has an adverse reaction

Therefore soy lecithin in your protein powder will make you a woman! Me smart
>>
>>41954902
>>41955790
can confirm, I've got an affair in the office and everytime we get alone in a meeting room for a quick smooch, I get a lot of pre-cum and sometimes I stain my jeans. It dries after a while but I have not noticed this before pygeum
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.