[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Routine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o4rlew0D9H1uhoz6eo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rlew0D9H1uhoz6eo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x270px
How's this? I just want something quick with a lot of variety in movements to supplement my martial arts training. I will still register the weights I used in each exercise so I can do progressive overload.

A
Squat variation/Pull up variation
Loaded carry/Push move variation
Neck flexion/Neck extension

B
Deadlift variation/Pull up variation
Loaded carry/Push move variation
Neck flexion/Neck extension

Three times per week
All 5 sets
Upper body exercises are mostly calisthenics
>>
File: 1497855567331.jpg (523KB, 3600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1497855567331.jpg
523KB, 3600x2400px
>>41950500
sauce me up for that mate
>>
>>41950968
I don't know the sauce bro, wish I did :( sorry
>>
>>41950500

you think having a girl as a sub is hot/ a good idea but it's such a fucking hassle/pain in the ass, you have to control every aspect, and if you have her tied up/bound you even have to do shit like turn her over/sit her up.

the collar pinches her, her arms lean in painful angles, etc etc and then when you're done there's an annoying mess to clean up/ gotta wipe down the gear, sure it's fun while your dicks up but once it's over and you cum there's just a list of things you need to do before you can chill

Isn't just a bad experience I've had, I've done it plenty of times and tried different types of girls and it's consistent throughout, fat women are the worst because they aren't limber at all and complain non stop.

So no thanks buddy I'll stick to clean and uncomplicated missionary
>>
>>41951314
Seconding 100%. Holy fuck it's way too much work and maintenance. They expect you to do every fucking thing for them since you're the "master" or "daddy" dom.
>>
>>41951314
That's why I have it as a fetish but just keep it for the occasional treat

Most of the time i'd just get my ex super horny and then when she's gagging for it order her to dress up like some leather clad slut and then just aggressively fuck her. Not much clean up, still ticks some boxes, still hot as fuck.

Actual bondage was pretty rare and spontaneous. Once we'd just woken up and gone to the bathroom, and as we were lying down she went to the wardrobe, pulled on some leather gloves and boots, pulled out a collar, and just ordered me to kneel in front of her. It wasn't even intense, she just teased my dick for ages and then ordered me to fuck her brains out while holding onto the leash.

Or I ordered a pair of locking ballet boots and made her open the box and then locked them on her feet, carried her to the bed, collared and chained her to the bedpost, told her this was where she'd be kept now and then fucked the shit out of her.

Sometimes we did proper shit where I had her in some fucking spreader bar with attached ankle cuffs with a plug in her ass, but while she enjoyed it, it was really boring for me; that sort of doggy style never felt too good on my dick and it was just effort.

Its not some deep magical thing or super hardcore shit, its just messy and frustrating, lighter stuff is usually much more enjoyable.
>>
File: 1489222884308.jpg (255KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489222884308.jpg
255KB, 960x960px
>>41951314
>>41952240
>being dominant sucks because you have to be dominant the whole time
>>
What about this /fit/?
Monday: shoulder and chest
Tuesday: abs
Wednesday: arms
Thursday: abs
Friday: legs and back
>>
>>41950968
search bruce venture lexi belle
>>
>>41952392
You misunderstand. Being dominant is overrated because it turns into a chore.
>>
>>41950500
sounds like you are being jewed for gains.

i would rather say keep doing 5x5 and add in some chin ups after every workout as well as some band pull aparts in between every push set and band/cable facepulls after every other workout.

im no PT though
>>
Could somebody rate my routine? Suggestions are welcome.

A:
box jump or broad jump
back squat 2x5,1xAMRAP
front squat 3X8-12
weighted chin up 3X8-10
bench press 2x5, 1xAMRAP
triceps pushdown 3x12
biceps curlz (different variations)

B:
deadlift 1XAMRAP
weighted chin up 3X8-10
romanian deadlift 4x8-12
horizontal pull variation 3x10-12
shrug 3x12-15
farmer's walk

I do it 3/week
A-B-A
B-A-B
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.