[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not Eating is easier than Eating >Fat people lack willpower

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1476985739382.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1476985739382.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>Not Eating is easier than Eating
>Fat people lack willpower

One of these has to be wrong.
>>
Active forced consumption is hard.

Passive gluttonous eating is what fatties lack the willpower to stop.
>>
Please prove to us that not eating is easy and never consume food again
>>
>>41947380
Not OP but, 12th day of fasting here the second and third day were hell, but after awhile it's fine. Not easier than eating though; easier than eating right... eh maybe probably not though.
>>
>>41947326
Eating junk is easier than eating healthy which is easier than cutting. At least for me.
>>
>>41947326
Eating nutritious food is hard, eating chocolate and sugar is easier than death and gives happy feeling
>>
>>41947326
Eating healty is hard so not eating it is easier than eating and fat people lack will power to eat healty so they eat unhealthy. And may I ad that I smell small scent of " calories in, calories out" in this :D
>>
>>41947326
Not eating is easier. That's why people eat like maybe once every four to six days.
>>
>>41947326
>>41947380
>>41947449
What's harder, not giving into your lack of willpower or eating past the point where a [spoiler]normal[/spoiler] person's body would start rejecting food?
>>
>>41947326
Both are true but in other context. I know a dude who started lifting a while ago and he's skinny as fuck. I ordered him to use MFP to track if he's actually eating enough calories and protein and he mamaged to go from 160-175 in just under a month and making good progress on SS. Now the thing is, despite eating mostly clean food, he felt like shit. Why? He wasn't used to eating this high quantity of food in the course of a day and he had many moments where he would almost throw up.

On the other hand you have me, a former fatty. You wouldn't believe how much suffering it used to cause me to not be able to eat the amount of sweets I used to eat because it didn't fit my macros. Cravings are real. I would go to bed hungry and unable to sleep just because I was so hungry.

At the end of the day it depends on the person.
>>
>>41947524
People drink part the point the body starts rejecting it every single weekend and that's normal.
>>
[spoiler] im fat as fuck [/spoiler]
>>
>>41947326
>>Fat people lack willpower

No it isn't willpower

They lack vision
>>
>>41947326
Fat people don't lack willpower. They want to be fat.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.