[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Adie will never return

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: mwFexCU.jpg (63KB, 836x584px) Image search: [Google]
mwFexCU.jpg
63KB, 836x584px
>tfw Adie will never return
>>
He was a pretty good trip.
Damn we really don't have any good/entertaining trips anymore. What happened?

I know ennui still posts here very occasionally.
>>
>>41945973
Loved his tinder threads desu
>>
Context / background

Why is he fucking a stuffed bear
>>
>>41946672
He gave the bear to the girl as an excuse to show off his naked body.
>>
why do all these hot dudes fuck with so many lame looking girls. from what i can tell that guy is way hotter than me, but i'm still porking better looking sluts..?

you guys ever see those jacked 6'2 black dudes with WHALE white chicks at starbucks? i can't be the only one who sees these NFL prospect black guys who try to pork white "women" who probably weight twice as much as they do
>>
>>41946771
im still not following
>>
>>41946870
Adrian Colyer gifted STACY a teddy bear as a gift. She uploaded a picture with the teddy on (((Facebook))). Adrian then proceeded to post what he did to the bear before gifting it to her.
If you still dont understand you're a retard and should kys
>>
>>41946856
no amount of steroids will change you from omega to alpha. They are pathetic and know that porky is the best that they can get(without gangrape or fucking std skanks). Look at Mayweather he has more money than all of fit together, but is still a fag around Maria Carey
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-4468676/Floyd-Mayweather-shows-latest-winnings.html (look at pic 2)
>>
adie still lurks sometimes

he even posted in a tinder bread a couple months ago
>>
>>41945973
The neckbeard autists are jealous that entertaining people with personalities can get positive attention so they shitpost bullshit about them being annoying attention whores until they leave. It happened with Scooby, Sparrow, Trappy and countless others. The PLG threads used to be filled with trips and they were incredibly popular but now it's a ghost town.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.