[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From 0 to whale, how fat do I look from behind?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0618.jpg (127KB, 722x1018px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0618.jpg
127KB, 722x1018px
From 0 to whale, how fat do I look from behind?
>>
why did you censor the back of your head?
>>
>>41943623
There's a mirror infront of me and you can see my face
>>
>>41943616
you look like a typical dyel
>>
you have a good shoulder to waist ratio
>>
You can see your belly underneath your right armpit.
>>
>>41943645
It's the reflection of my arm.
>>
how did you take this pic?
>>
>>41943616
the answer to your real question: yes, cut a little bit
>>
>>41943616
>tfw you hurting
>>
>>41943616
Slightly chubby kid whose insecurities derive from his father not being good enough/whale
>>
>>41943665
No it's not, the mirror isn't that long.
>>
Scoliosis/10
>>
>>41944793
not even op but youre retarded

its obviously his arm
>>
Post-skinnyfat
>>
>>41943616
Ignore all these disgusting men m'lady

I am a gentleman and a gentle man. I consume NO animals or animal products, because I love animals with all my heart. I also love humans of all shapes, sizes, colour, ethnicity, religion, and colour. I often yell loudly at my mom, in fact, because I catch her eating eggs sometimes. I tell her how, because of her, many chickens were enslaved and raped by white men, and that by consuming them she is supporting the very broken culture that I have spent my early and mid twenties trying to correct.

I hope it isn't a bit too forward, but I have a wicked sense of style and would love to show you sometime. Do you drink coffee? I don't, but I could buy you some anyway -- my treat of course. Unless you think that's sexist, in which case you can pay for it yourself!! Ha ha! That was a joke, you see. I make a lot of jokes and they make me laugh a lot. Other people don't seem to appreciate my twisted sense of humour but I'm sure that an intelligent person (I don't want to assume your gender) such as you would understand and laugh along with me. Not that I would force you to, or even expect you to, of course. I'm not a RAPIST after all.

We can watch cartoons afterwards, too. I really enjoy Rick and Morty. Aw jeez, Rick! The character Morty likes to say; and Rick the scientist the old man scientist burps during and between sentences. QUITE hilarious, if you ask me. The show also has an overall theme of atheism and scientology, which appeals to my own religious views or lack thereof. I can also unashamedly laugh like Spongebob Squarepants, and often do so to break an awkward silence.

So, m'person, I want you to know that I, Dan, think you are incredible just the way you are, and you should not change in the slightest for any reason whatsoever. If the world is showing us thin skeletons or unhealthily muscled men, I say we be beautiful in our own opposition! There's nothing more punk rock than going against the grain!! Hahaha!
>>
>>41945439
There is so much power in this pasta
>>
>>41945485
Was there ever a time this was actually said unironically?

Given how many orbiters there are online something tells me it was.
>>
wait are you a girl or whats the deal?
>>
>>41943616
You look soft. Why don't you cut and stop eating? Wide upper back will look good once you get some muscle.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.