[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who are your favorite fitness youtubers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: juji.png (716KB, 532x593px) Image search: [Google]
juji.png
716KB, 532x593px
who are your favorite fitness youtubers?
>>
>>41941522
boogie2988
>>
I don't watch YouTube.
>>
All the natties
>>
patrish fitness youtubers
>candito, clarence, juji, eric bugenhagen, omar, jeff cavaliere
>>
>>41941600
clarence ain't natty tho, all his scarce advice is based on his own roided anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>41941645
i never said he was or wasnt, i still like seeing his footage.
>>
is christian guzman natty?
>>
>>41941522
No one
>>
I thought Alan Thrall was alright but other than like one or two videos he has with good advice (the one on hip flexibility, and one he has with some dude giving a lecture at his gym, but then again that's not Alan himself), the rest are meh and I got kinda tired of hearing the at the gates intro all the time.

I liked Omar when I started some time ago. He had some good and advice on form (I remember/use the cable row one), even foam rolling, I don't watch his videos anymore but I guess I'd recommend him.
Justin Lascek is great, his advice on how to press (ohp) is fucking excellent. He hasn't posted anything in years but everything's covered I think (by him or others).
>>
frank yang, boogiehagen, the pisslord
>>
nippard and the athlean guy are good too despite the shitty clickbait titles of the later
>>
eric bugenhagen and brian alsruhe
>>
Nick's Strength and Power
>>
Antoine Vaillant, Von moger, all the animal and universal athletes, Arash
Don't expect to learn much out of the first too but they are bizarre and funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1Zux8CsQcA
>>
Essop Merrick
He's got great information on sprinting, lifting, and nutrition
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 300x100px
>>41941522
Jason Genova and the Delray Misfits
>watching YouTubers for legitimate info
Come on now.
>>
>>41941895
This. Cool guy.

Also: Janoy Cresna, The Delray Misfits, Rich Pirahna.
>>
infinite elgintensity
>>
>>41941522
The Golden one
Scooby
Rich Piano
Elliott Hulse
>>
buff dudes omar and juji
>>
File: 1429241062506.jpg (48KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1429241062506.jpg
48KB, 300x450px
>Everyone hatyes on Dom
>calls him reddit

>praises juji
> a guy who does fucking deadlifts in rollerblades and other reddit tier humor crossfit shit
>>
Learned the most from Brian Alsruhe. He is also not a retarded child, strong as fuck and has actually lifted for a very long time.
For biomechanics, Tom Purvis.

Watch videos to learn something about the lifts, not for the persona. You arent a child anymore
>>
>>41944557
who the hell said the hate dom

we love them both here
>>
>>41941895
This guy is a content machine, i'm pretty sure he's doubled the size of his channel in like 6 months

apart from him, i like Alan Thrall, Scott Herman, and the Buff Dudes DIY stuff. sometimes Alsruhe as well
>>
>>41944616
Dom gets a lot of hate here
>>
>>41941522
Dr. Tony Huge and Coach Trevor. How are these 2 trap fuckers not the first comment on this Japanese anime fitness board. All others are faggots.
>>
Brandon Campbell; he's a little awkward and boring and I like that. it makes me feel more normal.
>>
File: Natural.png (821KB, 1453x883px) Image search: [Google]
Natural.png
821KB, 1453x883px
>>41941522
Jeff Nippard hands down.

Blows that manlet destiny cringe faggot out the water and he's natural af. Plus his asian qt gf is above everything <3.

Legitimately debating whether I should buy one of his programs
>>
>>41944755
even if the person seems to know what they are doing, buying programs is retarded when there are so many good free ones.
>>
none. never saw the point of fitness youtubers desu.
>>
>>41944768
I dont know man Ive been a long subscriber and the stuff he puts out is beyond what anyone else is making thus far.

Plus if you like an artist or painter wouldnt you buy their stuff for support?
>>
Who's the most aesthetic fitness youtuber and why it's a fucking gym clown?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.