[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4411.jpg (536KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4411.jpg
536KB, 2048x1536px
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER
>>
guy on the far right is 0 DFN 0 ATK 0 SPD 100 SPECIAL
>>
>>41938161
dude in blue shirt on the right.
that smirk means he has something up his sleeve
>>
Guy on the left in the brown shirt. Look at the muscle on them calves.
>>
>>41938168
nice post
>>
>>41938161

Brown Shirt
>>
Guy in the yellow shirt looks like he's killed a man before. Guy in the red shirt to yellow's left looks like yellow's bottom.
>>
>>41938161
The budget Jason Statham of course

Next pick is far left
>>
>>41938161
white definitely has the highest power level and is yellow's strongest student but he relies too much on his natural talent and that has made him cocky. He will crush the opposition early on but will lose in the rematch at the end of the season to either red or brown. Red has spunk which leads me to believe he is a hothead and also he is clearly the token metrosexual character. Brown may be clumsy but he has heart and though dedication he has the most potential to take down white. Yellow knows this which is why he is at peace. Blue will slowly fall behind in the second or third season until he retires from fighting altogether, he will be kept around for his personality and as a close friend of brown. Ultimately white will kill blue in cold blood causing brown to unlock his true potential.
>>
>>41938161
Anyone who doesn't choose Zack Galifianakus is an imbecile.
>>
File: scooplegates.jpg (8KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
scooplegates.jpg
8KB, 215x235px
>Billy Beige
>Steve Silkies
>Roger the Rascal
>Bill Fly the Science Guy
>Jack Wide
>>
>>41938161
Well the second from the right is the only one with clothes that fit, and I believe him to be the best dressed.
However the one on the far right has the friendliest smile.
>>
>>41938161
HOLY FUCK!!! Check out the feet on red shirt.
>>
>>41938844
this is what i'm saying
man knows what he's doing.
blue shirt
>>
File: IMG_3068.jpg (26KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3068.jpg
26KB, 443x332px
>>41938814
>>
>>41938161
from left to right
>goku
>yamcha
>roshi
>vegeta
>krillin
>>
File: IMG_3089.jpg (39KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3089.jpg
39KB, 470x313px
The shows gone majorly downhill ever since Sam, Murray and Jeff took the jew money. Even more insulting how they shoehorned in that slit in Sams place.

Fun fact, I saw these cunts in concert.
>>
File: IMG_3090.jpg (42KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3090.jpg
42KB, 470x313px
>>41938893
I mean it's fucking disgraceful what Australian music has come too nowadays. It's not enough to replace the frontman of one band, nooo they had to do that whole AC/DC fiasco. I'm really trying to see past that and enjoy that music, but it's not the same. The wiggles has been ruined for me, also I'd be lying if I said I don't furiously spunk off to that new slut.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.