[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Injury/ Tennis Elbow/ Golfers Elbow Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

3 weeks now i have Tennis Elbow. I'm fucked like hell. Can't train, have to rest. Can't rest enough because work, no welfare.

Remember guys, straight wrist, stop stretching you arms with weights, not even a bottle of water.

Inb4 advice.
>>
>playing sports

not even once
>>
>>41937637
Gym, not really tennis/golf.
>>
>>41937609
>straight wrist, stop stretching you arms with weights, not even a bottle of water
What the hell are you saying
>>
I feel like my elbow, shoulder, and wrist hurt but I can still lift pretty well and it hasn't impeded my mobility. I recently started doing pull ups, that's all that's changed with my workout really. Did I fuck something up?
>>
File: 1492184231346.gif (1MB, 500x281px)
1492184231346.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>41937637
>MUH FUNCTINAL STRENGTH
>hurr never do anything that would actually require you to use your strength for anything except waddling up to a perfectly balanced bar and move it up and down in a straight line
>>
>>41937609
Perfect time to train those legs
>>
>>41937609
Theraband flexbar

/thread
>>
learn english op, you wrote complete gibberish.

anyways elbow pain is the bane of my existence and the biggest gains goblin there is
>>
>>41937609
have you been given exercises to do?
>>
>>41938794
>Theraband flexbar

Therabands are bullshit. They only show SOME improvements in lymphatic drainage, which is not relevant in this scenario, and almost anything can provide the same effect.
>>
>>41937609
YOu can go 2 ways with this.

Reduce the stress by 50% and try to find the reason for it. And slowly build up the intensity after the pain is almost gone. You can do exercises that are up to pain level 3-4 on a scale of 1 to 10. As long as it doesnt make it worse after the workout.

Or you can aggrevate the hell out it. Get it fucking going and rep through the pain like a motherfucker. Do exercises which are painfull and digg in there withsome tools for a deep, painfull massage. After a while it can magically disapear.
>>
>>41939161
its just an easy way for retards to do eccentrics at home stupid moron
>>
>>41938794

did this for a week and no more tennis elbow feelsgoodman
>>
>>41939202
For some reason i went full retard and thought of kinesiotape when i read theraband. I have no idea why.
>>
>chostchondritis flare up after doing chinups a couple weeks ago
>allergic to ibuprofen
>Insurance only unfucked your billing info today after weeks of pain

being able to fucking breathe is gonna feel so good once I get that prescription
>>
You can get this treated and get back to 100%. Just don't rush back,. If it lingers/comes back, it can lead to tendonitis- for life.

I would say a 2-3 physio treatments are in store.
>>
>>41939770
Yeah I got it in the tendon at the back of my elbow, but I kept lifting for a month before I stopped and went to the doc. This happened four years ago, the pain still isn't totally gone, and I obviously can't risk lifting. Don't be a retard like me and don't fuck yourself up OP.
>>
>>41939202
What exercises do you speak of sir
>>
I got De Quervain syndrome in my wrist and it fucking sucks.
I can't lift or grip anything, havent gone to gym in 2 weeks and i look like shit.
Worst thing is i mayhave to get surgey.
>>
>>41938794
Also got rid of it with theraband
/thread
>>
File: a.png (549KB, 1250x663px)
a.png
549KB, 1250x663px
>>41937609
here you go
>>
tips for chondromalacia?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.