[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are delts like that achievable for a natty man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

are delts like that achievable for a natty man?
>>
Cheekie is looking good.
>>
>>41935200
no.

>tfw you'll never be as aesthetic as /fit/'s wifu
>>
>>41935200
If you have George Hackenschmidt's delt genetics, sure. Otherwise, no.
>>
File: SideChest.jpg (7KB, 198x300px)
SideChest.jpg
7KB, 198x300px
>>41935302
even he doesn't have delts like her. kek
the power of steroids
>>
>>41935401
kek
>>
>>41935619
Shoop
>>
>>41935619
wtf she's HUGE
>>
>>41935206
Cheekie is an ectomorphic femlet who can only dream of looking that swole.
>>
>>41937318
I hope Cheekie goes hardcore and pumps herself full of test dbol and buckets of var. I want to see her get swole
>>
Ive trained my rear delts direclty for 2 years now (natty) and it still looks like shit (see >>41935277 ).

So Im gonna go with no. Sadly big rear delts is only achievable with roids.
>>
>>41937874
ment tot refer to >>41935401
>>
>>41935619
looks natty to me.
>>
>>41935619
Mirin.
>>
>>41935619
>tfw your delts will never look that good
>>
>>41935619
dang
>>
>>>>41935200
She's probably 4'3" and her delts are the size of my fist, but she's tiny and lean so they look huge on her.

Also, I have fucking boulder shoulders without having to do much work on them. My legs are absolute shit even though I do twice as many sets and thrice as much weight but my shoulders are glorious while only doing a few sets of side laterals here and there.

>genetics are a hell of a drug
>>
>>41942406
Are you me? Literally calflet and no legs
>>
>>41935200
Yes.
>>41935401
>comparing a black and white photo to that full color in the gym with a pump shot
Not to mention his delts are probably the size of her skull.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.