[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This will never be you How do you cope with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: RoY2jaO.jpg (262KB, 617x432px) Image search: [Google]
RoY2jaO.jpg
262KB, 617x432px
>This will never be you

How do you cope with this?
>>
>>41934681
by being alive
>>
>>41934681
By improving myself. That's the whole point of Zyzz.

Recognize that that will never be me, and work till it does become me.

Find the impossible, then do it.
>>
>>41934684

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long
>>
>>41934698
You could be 4 times his age though.
>>
File: 1462049056080.jpg (20KB, 376x429px) Image search: [Google]
1462049056080.jpg
20KB, 376x429px
>lifting for girls

Banging hot sloots will not make you happy. Finding a good women who appreciates you for you, will.

The sooner you young faggots realize that the better.

Its like eating a cake. Sure its awesome while you eat it, but afterwards what do you have? Nothing, the cake is gone. The taste is gone. All that's left is regret.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

I could go on, and on, and on.
>>
>>41934777
>oxygen isnt important mate lol calm down im used to that so much i dont even care anymore rofl xD
>>
>>41934681
By knowing I'm not OP who apparently gets jealous of anyone getting the attention of flocks of 6/10 16 year olds

Not to mention Zyzz knew better anyway, indeed at least 90% of women simply aren't worth it
>>
File: 1440286280835.jpg (31KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
1440286280835.jpg
31KB, 720x718px
>>41934790
good one! got eeeeeeem xD
>>
>>41934777
The guys that crave constant attention from girls have mommy issues. Mom never loved them, do they seek constant female approval to fill that hole in their heart.

>spoiler alert: it's never filled
>>
>>41934777
It's man's mission to impress the other half whether it be through gains or achieving confidence, life is basically the goal for power, money and sex.

Only faggots or virgins that can't last 5 seconds speaking to a girl say otherwise to make themselves feel better.
>>
File: 1460004127637.gif (1MB, 382x222px) Image search: [Google]
1460004127637.gif
1MB, 382x222px
>>41934845
Or wise men who strive for discipline over their mind, hearts and bodies. Sex is a craving that can lead to bad things; bastard children, disease, etc. Its about knowing why that emotion is there, taking command, and not letting it control you.
>>
>>41934744
why would you want to live to 100
>>
File: 3 (4).jpg (1MB, 1280x1126px) Image search: [Google]
3 (4).jpg
1MB, 1280x1126px
>>41934681
playing coop since 9 years. starting a business together. wake up next to someone who makes you feel home. driving home at night after a successful assignment and see her sleeping on the passenger seat. realizing that its all about finding someone, who accompanies you. to be alone together.

>how do you cope with this?

im happy. pic related.
>>
Zyzz had shit hair
>>
>>41934869
wise men don't know the word bastard children cuz a wise man knows he basically completed a mission when he knocks up a girl.
>>
>>41934869
Why control a natural, pleasant urge when you can just use contraceptives and be a human?
We're hardwired to enjoy life if the option is there to do so, sex is just another way of enjoying yourself. Like researchers finding happiness in discovery.

Impressing women is also another way to gain confidence which in turn can lead to happy days.
>>
>>41934920
Ya man, I'm not saying stay away from women 100%. Its just the whole "get fit to be chad and have lots of sloots" meme that people lift for.

I'd go on but its time for work.
>>
Zyzz was a cool dude and he will be missed, but I don't want to be him or do what he did.

Always mirin', but never jelly.
>>
>>41934941
It's natural for a man to fuck as many attractive women as humanly possible if you're not in a relationship. Hitting the gym is a good way to achieve this, it's shallow but I don't fault men for it because they usually lack something else (facial aesthetics or confidence) and the gym gets them fucking more women.
>>
>>41934681
laugh at his ridiculous death
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.