[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H 2 0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: water.jpg (519KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
519KB, 1920x1080px
I want to cut out soft drink and drink more water.
What's a good amount to drink every day? I was thinking 1.5 Litres.
Also, is it safe to re-use a plastic bottle?
>>
>>41934559
those are rookie numbers gotta bump those up. American here and I drink a gallon of water every day. (3.79 L) I heard of people drinking twice that but I think a gallon is a good start.
>>
File: 1498191854948.jpg (24KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1498191854948.jpg
24KB, 350x350px
>>41934559
I usually drink small swigs at a time, consistently throughout the day, as opposed to necking a 1L at a time.

Anywhere from 1-1.25L for moderate exercise, up to 2L if you've had a high carb / protein meal, because your body will be dehydrated digesting that.

I can usually tell when I'm sufficiently hydrated for several hours to come, because I get an ever so slight mental high, and feel myself coming down as my blood sugar levels rise from dilution
>>
>>41934559
Get a good water bottle. Something like Contigo or Nalgene. The easier you make it to drink water, the more likely you are to drink it.
>>
GOWAD
CMON
>>
Get a big bottle with water, when you feel thirsty for soda drink the water. You will probably keep on drinking since youre thirsting for soda. After a while you gotta go to the bathroom and you can refill the bottle. This creates a feedback loop where you drink more which makes you piss more which makes you refill more which makes you drink more.
>>
>>41934559
Once you quit drinking soft drink it's easy.

Haven't put poison water past my lips since November last year. If you're worried about what you'll mix spirits with at parties etc just go for a fruit juice or ice tea, not great but still better than drinking soft drink.
>>
>>41934559
Plastic bottles start to disintegrate after a few uses, so try to get a glass/metal bottle. 4 liters is a good goal.
>>
How do you feel about energy drinks? Classified as soft drinks?
I've quit sodas and now I usually drink about 2 litres of water a day and whenever available i'll also drink 500ml energy drink. Without sugar if possible.
Currently trying to lose weight
>>
>>41934764
Plastic bottles and moisture is good environment for bacteria growth so watch out for that
>>
>>41935479
I still mix spirits with soft drink, but man on a day to day basis i can't even drink them any more. Way too sugary. Even orange juice made me feel sick.

To think I spent my youth drinking coke and lucozade (i used to have a bottle of lucozade before going to fucking bed, how fucked up must my sleep have been?)
>>
>>41935533
Always smell the bottle with the cap off. The moment it turns even slightly funky, bin it.
>>
>>41935501
If you can stand/afford peeing all half hours yes.
I'm about 3liters, and i have to wait the end of each uni courses to run to the w;c o' i'll pee myself
>>
>>41934570
>2 gallons
Don't do this.
>>
>>41935561
it's amazing really, to think I needed this function once now I couldn't even force myself to take a sip if someone offered me soft drink for free.

"just water thanks", everytime.
>>
>>41935580
If a person is sedentary like you then you should drink a bit less
>>
>>41934559
just get one of the BPA-free plastic, glass or metal bottles... best so far for me is Camelbak Chute (using it rn). I had one glass before but I broke that shit, metal one too... felt weird and was hard to clean
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.