[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the biggest shill of the fitness industry? Seriously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: OPN-02384-10.jpg (218KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
OPN-02384-10.jpg
218KB, 1600x1600px
Is this the biggest shill of the fitness industry?

Seriously tho, has anyone even noticed a significant change after taking it for a while?
>>
I took it for a month or so. It made me feel kinda sick for a bit after I would take it so I stopped. Didn't notice a difference.
>>
there are legitimate scientific studies suggesting it adds around a 6% increase to your gains over a few months period of time.
>>
>>41933074
Noticed huge strength, muscle appearance with it. But noticed a lot of hair falling out so i stopped using it.

all hair has grown back
>>
>>41933074
Didn't notice any increase in strength/power but I did notice recoveries were better.

Could be due to a myriad of other things, though.

No hair problems.
>>
>>41933074
took it for a month, realized it was pointless and makes you look like a total tryhard faggot. just eat meat and train hard

>yea bro i take creatine

this is for 18 year old dyel who want to get "big" for college. they buy this and some C4 and when they can curl 30 lb dumbbells they start to tell people "yea i lift"
>>
Been taking it daily for almost 2 years. No hair loss. I dunno if it helps. Whatever.
>>
>>41933074
+It's cheap as dirt if you shop online, or even get a tub in Walmart.
+Gives consistant 5% strength boast.
-Will make you bloated and retain water.

It's not going to change anyone's world but it's a dirty cheap way of getting slightly better. At least it actually does something measurable, unlike half the supplements on the market.
>>
I can do more push-ups it feels like but it also made me feel kind of sluggish.
>>
>>41933425
not drinking enough water if this is the case.

Ive used it intermittently over the years and desu never really had any measurable results from it. Well nothing that would justify the price anyway.

I dunno, outside of whey and bcaa I think the rest of the supplement industry is an utter load of shit.

IDC though, whatever give people their imaginary leg up in life...
>>
it's kinda funny when someone learns a new word on 4chan, and gets the definition completely wrong
>>
>>41933687
You're such a meme for saying that. People come here to research what they are shooping around for. I don't think you could even be any moar of a lurk than you are right now. Praise lel. Top lol. Top shiggy.
>>
>>41933074
i'm injecting creatin for several years now and it made my gainz huge, added 2million to my bank account and found me a loving wife.
creatin is the best thing that ever happened in my life.
>>
>>41933847
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
>>
>>41933886
go back to plebbit m8
>>
>>41933339
this is correct
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 1038x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 1038x536px
Just started on it today. Throwing away my clothes already m8s.
>>
File: IMG_3450.jpg (90KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3450.jpg
90KB, 501x585px
>>41933074
>the biggest shill is the entire 'fitness' industry
fix'd
>>
>>41933074
it's one of the few supplements actually supported in the literature, but yeah it doesn't do anything too crazy

you can take it or leave it, at least it's cheap
>>
>>41933074
Nope. Didnt notice anything so I stopped.
>>
>cheap
>actually scientifically proven benefits
>shill
oh lordy

srs tho if it isn't doing anything for you maybe you eat a lot of red meat so already have high levels of creatine?
>>
File: 1493634105822.jpg (12KB, 238x183px) Image search: [Google]
1493634105822.jpg
12KB, 238x183px
>>41933074
>take it for a few months
>start balding when I stop
/fit/ told me it's just a meme and won't happen
>>
>>41933886
>I hole-hardedly agree
>>
>>41935314
>summer
>>
>>41933894
fucking retard, that copypasta originated on misc
>>
>>41933074
Didn't notice much of a difference on creatine, got recommend c4 tho and that shit gets me pumped
>>
>>41933088

for the same price or cheaper (depending on brand) you can do Test E with better results.
>>
>>41933074
I did, honestly helped me gain 2kgs on my dumbell flies each time i take it
>>
In one week I put on 5lbs after loading, Ouse it to keep my muscles looking full
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.