[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best female body type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

Do yoga girls have the best bodies? It seems like they are the most attractive, naturally feminine looking women. Compare them to a female basketball player for contrast. The basketball player will obviously be fit, but very masculine looking and generally pess attractive (unless you're into that sort of thing).
Does yoga build a more attractive body for women than going to Planet Fitness? Post pics to support your response.
>>
File: 1708333-34.jpg (96KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1708333-34.jpg
96KB, 600x750px
I don't think it's just the yoga pants. So many girls who practice yoga for fitness (not for the hippie stuff) seem to have great bodies.
>>
File: open-uri20140922-20512-ggkzh2.jpg (61KB, 610x883px) Image search: [Google]
open-uri20140922-20512-ggkzh2.jpg
61KB, 610x883px
Now here is the sporty gym type body. Definitely sexy, but note the contrast. The yoga girls tend to stay soft and maintain that attractive fertile appearance, whereas the hardbodies end up being more cut and tone. Sure it's a matter of preference, bit is that a pretty accurate difference between the two?
>>
>>41932910
>Does yoga build a more attractive body for women than going to Planet Fitness?
Since PF's only purpose is to keep people trapped in obesity paying their monthly fee I'm gonna say yes.
>>41932977
I find this infinitely more attractive. Hole shit Muh dick.
>>
File: 1497978871382.jpg (2MB, 2500x3603px) Image search: [Google]
1497978871382.jpg
2MB, 2500x3603px
>>41932977
Yoga girls are on par with vegans for personality. Always pick the fit girl
>>
Yeah I remember going to a yoga studio and I've seen a girl with the sexiest body. One of the instructors I went to go see has a nice body as well. I've noticed her at my gym the other week so I'm sure she does more than just yoga.
>>
>>41935374
Yoga girls often are vegans, but vegans tend to be kind of saggy for some reason.

>>41935476
You should ask. I'm going to start asking the hottest girls what they do.
>>
>>41932910
>insert Sierra Skye gif here
>>
>>41935374
On the other hand, the yoga girls aren't coalburners, but the fit girls are usually exclusively so.
>>
Sexy and boring as fuck

Fit girls are sexy and usually exciting
>>
>>41935374
This pic has the most attractive person I've seen on the internet today.

Also I'm semi-friends with a yoga chick who owns her own studio. She's kinda fat, vegetarian, looks like shit, and is a huge liberal bitch. Hippie as fuck and her studio is hemhorraging money since she cancels classes every week to fuck off and go hang out with some dude she's fucking on the side (she's dating the biggest cuck I know, he might secretly be gay).
I'm repulsed by the idea of yoga because my sole experience with it is the people who do it are terrible human beings with a false sense of superiority.
>>
>>41932946
Who is this brapsniff
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.