[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was anyone here football players in american high school?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: chadbeauty.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
chadbeauty.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
What type of weightlifting routines did they put you on? And did you get a lot of pussy?
>>
Basically just strength program 5x5. Arm day was bench and incline bench, leg day was power clean and squats.
On each day after core lifts did other accessories like skullcrushers and lunges.
Other days were sprint work/gassers.
Not fun in Arkansas Summer at 90-100 degrees and 80% humidity
>>
Anybody play(ing) in college and wanna share routine?
>>
>>41932361

Did u guys do neck training

thick necks make football players more masculine than 60 percent of gym weighlifters
>>
I played middle linebacker for a shit team

It's been years so hard to remember exact routine, but from what I do remember it was painful as fuck. Besides doing the usual bench, diddly, squats, and ohp we had to do farmers walk which seemed like eternity doing laps around the school. We also had to stand in a line and do plate raises above our head while walking around the school until your arms couldn't take it any more. I remember some of the weaker kids having the plate hit them in the head cause their arms were giving out. We just did every exercise with a plate and they made us push it to the limit with everything we did.

I had a girlfriend for pretty much the entirety of highschool that thought it was cool I played football so I got one pussy because of it.
>>
Yups former Chad now failed Normie on 4chan everyday
>>
>>41932911
Mexican girl in class wanted me to fuck against the wall in the class when no-one was there. I'll never be 16 again...
>>
>>41932588
wearing a heavy football helmet is neck training
>>
I took weightlifting class with the football players and the teacher was the coach
They separated us into groups based on strength and then had a dry erase board with the day's routine
It was just whatever the normie coach felt like writing down that day split into upper and lower body
And then I'm pretty sure he just let the stronger groups do whatever they wanted
>>
>>41932174
played outside lb and strong safety in hs

had one gf from grade 9-12. took each others virginity. pretty average non chad hs experience tbqh
>>
>>41932174
>Olympic / explosive based
>low, descending reps for strength (6,5,4)
>yes, lots of pussy starting in jr high
>>
>>41932588
Yeah we did, not that often but it was one of the accessories. We had several of the machines that make it look like you're giving a blow job, definitely works though.
>>
We had no weight lifting program, honestly, I think only one team in the entire league had a weight lifting program. As I recall, everyone was bitter because their players were bigger than every one else, but they were like the Bills and just kept on losing championships.

Anyway, I got onto the senior team in grade 9 and that both the senior boys and girls taught me game.

Also, being good at football means other good players from other teams will invite you to parties and it expands your pussy quota.
>>
Bench
power clean
squats
And hammer machines that were basically landmine shoulder press.

Fun as fuck and wish I could go back and give it my all.
>>
Yes.

A lot of pushing movements. Free weight compounds mostly.

I didn't slay until after college desu. I took my school shit seriously. And I was on the track and field team for college. Always doing something. But every weekend I spent my Saturday with my grandma and grandpa. We had a tradition of spaghetti dinner. My grandma made the best god damn spaghetti. After they both died in the same year while I was traveling abroad. I was fucking crushed and tried to fill the void with sex. I started having sex with random girls consistently and then I got herpes after the 11th or 12th one.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.