[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: LcmcGwk.jpg (125KB, 1439x1079px) Image search: [Google]
LcmcGwk.jpg
125KB, 1439x1079px
I am a skinny anon who keeps getting jumped by big black guys. I go to raves where groups of them just go around hitting anyone they think they will get away with it. What should I do /fit/?
>>
>>41928102

Get a gun/tazer/pepper spray and incapacitate them then castrate them for the good of your country.
>>
>>41928120
The bouncers search you before you can go in.
>>
>>41928102
What bumfuck country do you live in? Guessing SA?

Fucking leave.
>>
File: 1498075308745.gif (2MB, 540x255px) Image search: [Google]
1498075308745.gif
2MB, 540x255px
>skinnyfag
>Tired of other people's shit
>Want to get into mma
>No gyms in town

What fight skills can someone reliably teach themselves?

What workout will get me into fighting shape?
>>
>>41928441
just get on a test cycle and work hard
>>
>>41928468
This
>>
>>41928441
boxing, kickboxing, anything where you do real sparring. you need to get hit so you arent shocked when you're in a fight.
>>
you should leave the rave early. wait in the parking lot with hood on and hide behindncars to be sneaky. wait til younsee the gang that beat you and get their plates/type of car. now you can either wait til the next rave and go into the parking lot whilenits going on, plant drugs under their car and call the police"taladega nights style" or stalk them in a seperate car to see where they live, get some of your friends together, wear masks, hide in bushes at night then jump out and beat them with metal baseball bats.
>>
>2017
>going to places where niggers congregate
>>
>>41928511
I'll see what I can do, thank you.

>>41928468

Due to the wonderful hardware in my spine I can't lift heavy weights. Should I even bother with steroids?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.