[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

L-Theanine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I love coffee, but I only drink it once a month because it gives me anxiety and insomnia even 10-11 hours after I drink it (the caffeine high in the first 3 hours are amazing, though).

I found out about L-theanine being used to counter the anxiety, so I ordered some. Waiting for it to arrive.

I'm hoping i'll be able to drink coffee every day and be able to sleep. Not having anxiety will be nice at least.
>>
>>41927817
you didnt ask a question, just blogposted. l theanine is nice.
>>
you're right. I wanted to hear from people that have used it.
>>
>>41927817
does this shit actually work?
>>
>>41927817
i put 1/8 tsp in my morning coffee and the effects on my anxiaousness are minimal. then again, i drink around 30 oz of coffee every morning, so thats probably why.

i also take 1/4 tsp every night before bed along with melatonin. that knocks me out within 45 mins. its a way better alternative to benadryl or prescription drugs if you have problems getting to sleep
>>
>>41929014
It does you fucking cunt. L-Theanine is most present non-synthetically in green tea leaves, and is just an uncommon amino acid with psyhcoactive effects like some other amino acids.
>>
>>41927817
I'm not sure if it works or if it's just placebo
>be me super comfy at night
>got a surprise call from a girl
>had a pill of 420mg of caffeine in the morning and my heart was still beating super fast and my anxiety was up
>anxious as fuck so i took like 4 caps of L-Theanine
>acted like i had autism the whole night anyway
>managed to concentrate myself during sex
>had amazing sex
>was sweating through all the pores of my body because of the remaining caffeine in my bloodstream

best cardio workout i've ever had, also, the tunnel vision and fucking focus you get from this combo is amazing
>>
>>41929129
420mg pill? you don't fuck around boy
>>
haven't arrived yet, but there are a lot of doctors, youtubers and actual research on it. I read and watched a dozen.

it's the aminoacid in tea that makes tea calming despite having caffeine. tea has 40mg tops of it, while l-theanine pills have 150-200mg. only two plants have it, so you don't get it from regular sources like many aminoacids.

it's used stacked with 200mg + 200mg of coffee to get into "the zone" - 100% focused, but calm instead of hyper.

the best part? you don't build tolerance and there are no side-effects, so you could take 1000mg if you wanted.
>>
It's legit. It's not a real sedative and does pretty much nothing to be relaxing, just takes the edge off caffeine jitters so you get the benefits of caffeine with almost none of the downsides.
>>
File: afterlife pepe.png (315KB, 531x502px) Image search: [Google]
afterlife pepe.png
315KB, 531x502px
L-theanine

gotta get me some
>>
>>41929150
The supp was called "hardcore" something and it was too late until when i realized 420mg is way too much caffeine, now i can only take it in the morning and it lasts a whole day

it fucks up my sleeping pattern and makes me really anxious

never again i'm buying this shit
>>
>>41927817
I use pulse from legion, and i love it. It has ltheanine and cafeeine as principal ingredients.
Is expensive as fuck tho.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.