[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I fix it? or are my knees supposed to be straight still?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: t.jpg (264KB, 1044x928px) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
264KB, 1044x928px
Did I fix it? or are my knees supposed to be straight still?
>>
>>41927726
owo
>>
>>41927735
>owo
what
>>
>>41927726
So, you turned your knees outwards and pressed your heels together to hide it? idk m80, wouldn't call that 'fixing' it.
>>
>>41928292
So the knees are supposed to be straight ahead then?
>>
>>41928307
Well if you're going to post a before and after picture it would help to have them in the same position for the sake of comparability. Your knees should simply point in the same direction your feet do, however having your feet towards the camera like in the first picture would make it far easier to gauge the extend of your bow-leggedness.
>>
>>41928292
>>41928307
yes they are. go look up a picture of any body builder
>>
>>41928343
The only difference in these pics is that i fixed the arch in my feet. The left is my normal standing with 'flat feet', and the right is my normal standing with normal arched feet.
>>
>>41928391
Wait is this some kind of troll, what the fuck are you talking about

You can't even see your feet in the first pic. And you can't just arch flat feet and 'fix' it. You either have them or you don't. And no, your knees are pointed outwards in the second pic and in the first they are facing directly forwards.

Okay, I think I've managed to guess what you are talking about, I'm not going to bother explaining or otherwise asking if it's really what you are talking about. Why the fuck would you post looking for advice with possibly the most ambiguous picture and comment possible. How the fuck are other people actually supposed to know what you're talking about?
>>
>>41927726
haHAhAHAHAHHHAHHAH WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>41928460
ok thats fair

imagine standing with most of the pressure in the inside of your foot. You're knees come inwards and you lose the arch. By shifting the pressure to the outside, where you are supposed to stand, the knees change position.
>>
File: IMG_1698[1].jpg (562KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1698[1].jpg
562KB, 3264x2448px
>>41928496
>>
>>41928496
Yes, as I said I managed to work out what you meant but without explaining it in the op and specifically directing people to assume else wise with the pictures how could you possibly expect your average person on /fit/ to guess that
>>
File: IMG_1699[1].jpg (485KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1699[1].jpg
485KB, 3264x2448px
>>41928496
>>41928573
>>
>>41928575
that makes sense
>>
>>41928573
>>41928586
good work my man
>>
>>41927745
owo
>>
lose weight fat ass
>>
if you grow up fat this usually happens, I have it too
>>
what is this thing called i think i have the same thing?
>>
>>41929343
Knee valgus or knock knee
>>
>>41929404
more like cuck knee
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.