[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Edging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1498194385863.png (37KB, 314x169px) Image search: [Google]
1498194385863.png
37KB, 314x169px
First off, its retarded and way worse than masturbating. Can it cause prejack?
>edging
>girl texts me
>"still wanna fuck?"
>whynot.jpg
>pick her up
>she blows me the way to my place
>literally been fully torqued since i left to pick her up and all the way to my bedroom
>start fucking in doggy
>a few minutes i pull out to keep from cumming
>repeat
>condom breaks so i pull out to get another
>the sudden open air on my cock causes me to cum while walking to my dresser
>she doesnt realized
>go back to fucking with 3/4 boner
>give up
>tell her "I cant do this, I fell guilty because im still talking to my ex" (lie)
>i offer to take her home
>she says yes

So did edging cause the preJack or was it the blowjob? I only started edging recently (stopped) and it was the best head I've ever got.
>>
you're just retarded

edging is supposed to be pleasurable on its own, not help/hinder your sex life. Just blow your load if you expect to have sex later.
>>
>>41927618
Pls no bully
Everytime I blow my load before sex I lose interest.
>>
The fuck is edging exactly
>>
>>41927635

we all do anon, we all do
>>
>>41927639
Jerking off but not cumming
>edging to point of release
>>
>>41927639
you jerk it, then stop right before you cum, repeat for as long as you want.
>>
>>41927593
If you edge right you can actually cum without orgasming so you can keep going
>>
>>41927639
its where you go on imageboards and post gore and about atheism, you then tell every girl you know about the wrongs of feminism and then complain on /r9k/ that you can't find a girl
>>
>>41927693
you meant orgasm without cumming you wanker boi .
>>
>>41927709
No I actually mean cum without orgasming, cum will come out and you can keep going. Im probably doing it wrong though you're right it should be the other way around.
>>
>>41927730
That's called ruining an orgasm.

I do it all the time during sex. Sucks because you never have a full orgasm, but the woman believes you to be some sort of sex god.
>>
>>41927593
Why not just eat ass til you recover?
>>
>>41927741
If you did both, how do you orgasm without cumming? I don't get it, it always leads me to a ruined orgasm instead because if I don't im just gonna cum.
>>
>>41927782
ruining is the art of ejaculating without a full orgasm. It usually resets your 'clock' without having to go through the refractory period. In practice, you go over the 'edge', but don't pulse your dick or jerk it anymore. You just let it drip out of you.

Edging is the art of getting to that point of no return, and stopping right there. Your cock will pulse and bounce around, but you won't ejaculate.

Both require extreme control over your urges.

I can't edge/ruin if I have a vibrator in, for example. It just sends me over the edge regardless.
>>
>>41927782
Develop strong pelvic muscles.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.