[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WRISTLET THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1496682539097.jpg (13KB, 276x413px) Image search: [Google]
1496682539097.jpg
13KB, 276x413px
This is for all the wristlets on the board. Here we'll discuss exercises and techniques for escaping wristletdom

I was thinking about buying a wrist roller. Does that shit actually help build thicker and stronger wrists or is it just a meme for forearms
>>
>>41926483
Not much you can do about small wrists m8, you'd have to put on a lot of subcutaneous fat to even affect that.

there's really no muscle directly around the wrist to build, it's pure tendon, skin, bone and blood vessels.
>>
File: 1496094134743.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496094134743.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>41926483
mfw
>>
>>41926558
well, what can you to try and build up the tendon and thicken it. obviously, grapplers have retarded strong wrists from years of wrestling but i wanna know how to emulate that kind of training in the gym
>>
Stop being a pussy and start inflicting micro fractures to your wrists and in roughly 15 years they will be thick.
>>
There has to be a way

If there wasn't, there's no other way to explain the fact that oldfags are never wristlets
>>
>>41927711
oldfags grew up in an era before there were plastics and xenoestrogens in everything you eat and drink
>>
>>41926791
Just walk up to gymbros and ask if they wanna wrassle
>>
>>41927821
Cope, even guys in their late 20s and early 30s aren't afflicted with wristceldom, only see it on youngcels
>>
>>41927866
not true at all, there are plenty of slender framed numale bitchbois who are in their 30s. it's only once you start getting into the 40+ range that almost all the men actually look like men.
>>
>>41927885
but when it comes to youngcels you even see it on Chads with huge ribcages and bideltoid Tbh
>>
Should i kms ?
>wristlet
>TALL
>balding

That means i cant go any route ever
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.