[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick up as a /fit/ guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170510_111542.jpg (4KB, 95x97px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170510_111542.jpg
4KB, 95x97px
I can confidently say that /fit/ has helped me to the point that I am now more attractive than the average male. I am not saying I am super handsome or anything, and I'm not gonna post face pics cause this ain't /soc/, but I am just saying that girls probably wouldn't call me a creep if I asked for their number.
So, /fit/, how do you ask grills out? I only have a few female friends and I don't wanna go out with them, and even tho I got a lot of matches on tinder, all my dates from it have been horrendous, so I'm done with dating apps. How do you ask a random girl out, in a coffee shop or a grocery store, etc? Pls help
>>
Pls help
>>
>>41926292
i honestly still believe that form of asking women out is a myth. I have never once in my life witnessed that shit and approaching a random girl in a store or a bar seems so unnatural and stupid to me.
All the girls i ever met were via friends or in school/highschool/college or anything that involves the same people staying together pretty much forced to socialize.
Also surprisingly in every circle i was in i had women hitting on me. Even guys. If i meet a woman, chances are she's gonna end up liking me and wanting my dick. I have no idea what im doing for that to happen. Im not THAT good looking, im 6'3,, fit, i look like i stab people for a living and im quiet and rarely change facial expressions or laugh and i've been called scary, intimidating and creepy by pretty much everyone i know at one point. I guess im funny when i get to talking because i make women laugh all the time, but apart from that i dont see why such a big fuss is made about me by almost every single woman i meet.

Cant you just meet women at work or school or whatever? Isnt that easier? You get to know them a bit before you think of asking them out.
>>
>>41927003
Go to one of the other 30 threads where someone aready asked how to pick up women. If you're too lazy to go to another thread my advice is dont be a beta pussy and fake it til you make it.
>>
File: 1468440734695.jpg (32KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1468440734695.jpg
32KB, 400x267px
Can you even get laid as a wagecuck? I feel like such a fucking loser working in retail that it seems completely pointless to try to pursue women.
>>
>>41927097
Yeah, the only person I've ever met who ever picked up random girls at stores or whatever was my friend who went dumpster diving for fat chicks because he was fed up with being a virgin and wanted quick lays (ended up regretting that).

I'm the same as this anon, im only 5'9 or so but I've always been a naturally big guy (for normies) from sports and lifting and as other anon said I just meet girls at school/work or through friends and I don't think I've ever met a girl that I couldn't/didn't make them like me given the right social setting. I'm not even anything special maybe 6-7/10. Ive also been told I'm scary or intimidating and am usually reserved and rarely have my mood changed from quiet apathy in a social setting. Just find somewhere that you will just be around chicks a lot, eventually one will like you.
>>
>>41927445
Holy shit I think I might be your friend
>>
>>41927097
Reasonably tall
Funny
"Mystique"
Fit
"Danger"

That's like the complete checklist for "what women want".
>>
>>41927173
>as a wage cuck
yes
>working in retail
no
>>
>>41928148
Haha I've got a small group of friends but throw out my initials if you think so.
>>
>>41928434
Im not sure who you would be but that perfectly describes me, are your friends initials BG?
>>
>>41928580
No, sorry m8
>>
>>41928580
You a Big Guy?
>>
>>41928637
FY
>>
>>41928637
Kek those are actually my initials
>>
>>41928629
Damn alright, makes me happy that theres another one like me out there atleast
>>
>>41928664
Oh my god, Frank it's me!
>>
>>41926292
Just walk up and say hello. Girls love that sort of thing
>>
>>41927097
I've done it. got laid within 45 minutes. Of course, we were both tourists in Vegas...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.