[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obesity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Obesity
>>
You can thank EBT-friendly fried chicken products.
>>
>>41924420
Highly anti-negative correlation with countries that shower in the gym versus countries that don't. Coincidence?
>>
What's the science behind Americans being fat? I watch the NBA and NFL sometimes and I see fast food ads every other second. Dis they fall for the jew shill?
>>
>>41924740

The obesity trend itself is a multi-factor thing in America.

>Disinformation surrounding nutrition
>Lack of available gyms for the economically not-well-off
>If there are gyms, many lack transport
>If there is transport, many lack the free money
>American grocery stores are full of calorie dense, but nutritionally empty foods
>The average American's sense of "normal" sized is skewed due to the ridiculously high obesity rates, making them feel "normal" at an unhealthy size
>Many Americans are burnt out after work and would rather revel in booze and food than anything else
>The schooling system does not teach wellness or true nutritional information and how to eat healthily
>Many American homes are single-parent leading to a lack of available parenting time that would otherwise be spent outside or teaching children life lessons
>Vidya gamezz and Mt Dew reward our pleasure centers immediately whereas working out takes an hour

You can go on and on with the excuses. I don't agree with most of the above at all, but those are very common things you will hear. There are plenty more.

It is getting better with the information available on the internet. Google searching "How to get fit" still gives shit tier search results as well. You really need to go down the rabbit hole to find good information.
>>
>>41924824
lack of gyms is not a valid reason. you can exercise literally anywhere, for free, with 0 equipment
>>
File: IMG_3071.jpg (36KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3071.jpg
36KB, 443x332px
>tfw Blackish Red
>>
>>41924848

No shit, brah.

You're trying to find logic in an emotion based decision made by 80+% of Americans. Good fucking luck.
>>
>>41924740
>Cheap food + Out of control chain reaction
It all starts with one fatty spreading the fat virus
>>
>>41924420
its genetics
>>
>>41924932
>americans mostly have europoor genetics
>blacks are actually the most obese american citizens
>>
>>41924824
Also for some reason Americans pack their food full of fat and sugar shit. Discovered the other day that the cupcake-sweet bread they serve at KFC is regular bread to Americans.
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
>>41924459
QED Not showering makes you skinny.
>>
>>41926345
Don't forget the salt
>>
a powerfull food industry, alimentary disinformation and economic inequality are only few troubles of this country.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.