[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS is what peak performance looks like, you may not like it,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

THIS is what peak performance looks like, you may not like it, but if you even so much as looked at him the wrong way he would articulately disassemble you.

Go ahead and try to take him down, he laughs at you, at how you lifeforms were created as a joke for his kind.

His hide has the strongest leather in this dimension and can survive in any environment while you struggle to lift less than a ton.
>>
>does not skip leg day
>great back
>great core
>great neck
>tiny arms

is this how ultimate rippetoe fantasy looks like
>>
>>41922075
How do i enter elder thing mode?
>>
>>41922075
>peak physical performance
>eradicated by flying cancer
>cucked by the shoggoths they created
>>
>>41922119
enjoy your alternatives faggot
Oh wait, everyone else is a weak ass bitch
>>
>>41922085
>>41922119
>the legend is passed down in wall carvings and sculptures for millions of years about these punk bitch young ones who got their asses schooled by the perfect life form
>>
File: 1.jpg (277KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
277KB, 840x1200px
No, THIS is what peak performance look like, you may not like it, but if you cant teleport and control gravity you don't even rate. What sort of punk ass lifeform are you if your skin isn't made of at LEAST strong nuclear force hyper-matter?
>>
File: IMG_1061.jpg (957KB, 1741x2500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1061.jpg
957KB, 1741x2500px
>>41922139
>be me
>great race of yith
>/fitlit/ as fuck, archiving everything in muh huge library
>joocy keratin trumpets and pronounced adonis cone
>mates with Cthulhu
>bitches all over my basalt pillar

How can elderbois even compete?
>>
>>41922197
>yithians
wew
enjoy your fish fucker friends and your shitty body swapping shit because your race fucking died
>>
>>41922186
No chinese comics pls kthx
>>
>>41922197
>/fitlit/
>aka a fucking nerd
>hides from time like a bitch or he'd get shoved into an intertemporal locker by a pet shoggoth that morphed to have the arms of an olympian god
Lmao only pussy you get is in your biology books bro

>be me
>literally the master of biology and master dietician with knowledge of the perfect workout routine
>>
>>41922186
>not posting Killy
>>
File: IMG_1062.jpg (38KB, 300x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1062.jpg
38KB, 300x355px
>>41922237
>>41922267
You and your lil friends literally hide in caves for thousands of years while I'm out getting shit done

>muh genetic experiments
Why would you even bother when I can just swap bodies with you and whatever you create? Jk i dont want a direct downgrade
>>
>>41922075
can someone explain this shit tier meme to me?
>>
>>41922312
Elderthingposters are just shiting the board up mate
>>
>>41922290
>swapping bodies
That's what a weak ass would do, why don't you go out and "do shit" (read boring brief life tales of mortals and fucking fish) while I'm in the pool flexing my gills.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.