[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ How to date and be fit at same time? I take pretty girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0308.jpg (23KB, 640x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0308.jpg
23KB, 640x494px
/fit/

How to date and be fit at same time? I take pretty girl to food store and drink a beer, but gains go out window.

Where to take woman on date with no food?
>>
>>41920215
Eat around the date. Go on the date, enjoy it, do whatever, and then eat cleaner on days where you don't go on that date.
>>
Take her to a local animal shelter and put her in a cage. Tell her this is where everyone takes their useless bitches, turn 360 degrees, and walk away.
>>
>>41920215
have dates in the gym
>>
>>41920215
>Rattlesnake Elephant Nose Narwhal Leaf Rain Lizard Ear SIX-BILLION-PEOPLE
>>
>>41920215
>Where to take woman on date with no food?
Take her to shower in the gym
>>
>>41920215

>make gainz to get women
>don't date because women interfere with gainz

It's like you don't even understand the purpose. I'm a race traitor, married a rich Chinese girl before I got fit. Blue eyed good looking skelly fag so I never had any issues getting women to begin with. Also no yellow fever, never dated an Asian before her. I was drunk and bored on pof one night and decided to expand my search area to all over the globe and met her. Two years later we got marrried. Decided to buy a house because I was married and we planned on starting a family, and threw a squat rack in the garage. Put on 30 pounds of muscle in the year it took us to get her over here. Now I'm 5'10 and 190, and she juices her panties every time I take my shirt off. I still drink and eat like a king. I'm drunk right now, and once she is done putting our little guy to sleep we will have great sex. I'm not in peak astetic shape, but I don't need to be. You don't need to be either. Be well built, eat well, enjoy life, and find a woman who doesn't make you want to smash your head against the wall all day everyday and breed her. Chinese women are great because they are just as racist as me. I'm racist, not a white supremacist. She gets why I don't think much of most asians. After a few months in Canada, she realized most asians are human cockroaches...
>>
>>41920215

M80 I'm about to have a kid, get married, and I still work out. Count macros/carbs, self restraint, and find someone who accepts your lifestyle. It aint hard
>>
>>41920277
>360 degrees
>Walk away
You were so busy getting dubs you forgot not to be retarded.
>>
My wife is a nurse and injects my ass with Chinese livestock hormones
>>
>>41921208
God damn it's been a long time since I've seen a post like that unironically
>>
>>41921208
oh for fucks sake, lurk more you trog
>>
>>41922865
>>41922876

>implying it's not double bait
>>
>>41924696
>implying those weren't triple bate
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.