[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Push ups everyday?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: push.png (49KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
push.png
49KB, 540x360px
Hey /fit/ I've been doing about 50 pushups everyday for two weeks now, and just wanted to know if they're worth doing. max I can do in a row is 25 but normally I do reps of 10 with my feet on my bed or a chair. Do they actually help?
I'm 6' and weigh about 155lb, will they get my chest a lil bigger? planning on putting weights on my back once they become too easy.
>>
>>41917792
100 Everyday here. Starting with 30 nonstop and then sets of 15-20 till 100. Not sure if worth it but I like them and my arms are getting stronger as well as my chest. Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW0lK3b7zhA He also talks about weight on the back while doing push ups
>>
100 situps 100 pushups and 100 lunges/squats

EVERY FUCKING DAY
>>
>>41918029
have you been missing your 10 kilometers run mate
>>
pushups are gross and people should stop doing them
>>
>>41918075
Dude that's like 5 or 6 miles, fuck that.
>>
>>41918095
He was just messing with you,its a reference to One Punch Man.
>>
I'm quite weak on best day I can do close to 30 push-ups (form is ok btw). But I never feel my chest, only arms. And don't see myself improving unless I'm playing with weights. But have never felt chest. Is this normal? I stop all excerises because arms say no, not chest. What's wrong with my chest
>>
>>41917792
want bigger chest with push-ups? go evil russian
>>
>>41918940
spread your arms
>>
>>41919021
Doesn't help
>>
>>41918940
It can be two things:

-You are not spreading your arms enough.
-Your triceps are so weak that no matter how much you spread your arms they always give up before the chest.
>>
File: thumb-1920-670899.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px)
thumb-1920-670899.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>>41918908
I know
>>
>>41919762
would the
100 situps
100 squats
100 push ups
actually work? im a pretty fat guy (6'1'' 230 (gone down from 275)) i can do about 10ish push ups, would it help me get stronger and look more "swole"? or would i have to actually go to the gym and follow SS+gomad
>>
>>41922592
Doing 100 of everything everyday is stupid unless they are paying you for it.

Do not follow cartoon advice.
>>
>>41917792
kek, I can't even do 2 in a row. I wear like 115lbs too.
>>
>>41917792
Push-ups are a meme exercise. They are the running of bodyweight exercises. All they'll do is lean you out and rip your shoulders to fuck in the process. If you want BW Chest do dips and lean hard.
>>
dont care
>>
>>41917792
add a fit elastic to increase the load
>>
>>41922592

>be fat
>wanting to do GOMAD

Do research before you try this stuff anon. GOMAD is for hungry skeletons. Don't do it if you're already fat.
>>
>>41922592
as a skeletor my body couldnt handle that kind of stuff, more than one heavy training a week would destroy my long term improvements. used to alternate that with coordination and stretching exercises
>>
>>41918010
kek
>>
>>41923048
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db3cD77hBvk
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.