[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I FIND MY LIFE PURPOSE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: JBNToyy.jpg (103KB, 860x900px) Image search: [Google]
JBNToyy.jpg
103KB, 860x900px
HOW DO I FIND MY LIFE PURPOSE
>>
>>41915857
cultivate yourself marring is for the cucks
>>
I HAB NO GOALS WHAT DO
>>
I joined the army for life purpose and now I have a day job and depression
>>
>>41916425
You took the easy way out, now bear it.
>>
>>41915857
>26 year old loser here
I don't know but once you find out make sure you try your best to accomplish it other wise you will lose all your friends, gain and girls.
>>
File: 1497730597800.jpg (79KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497730597800.jpg
79KB, 750x500px
Jordan Peterson - Growing Up and Being Useful is The New Counterculture (12 minutes)

https://youtu.be/QctT0Oc_uQQ
>>
>>41916699
>army
>easy anything
Thanks, civvie
>>
>>41915857
What's happening here?
>>
>>41915857
>HOW DO I FIND MY LIFE PURPOSE

Start with the basic questions first, this is for everbody who is looking for a change...

How old are you?
Why are you now looking to change something?
Is your place clean?
Do you have relationships with people?
Do you have a job and does it fulfill your needs?
>>
3 Biggest things that changed my life

1. Joined the Air Force for computer networking
2. Started reading instead of vidya/tv (50% fantasy / 50% about prevailing tech and certs)
3. Invested my bonus in crypto 10x return so far

Just take a chance pick something and go for it, you won't get anywhere doing what you're doing.
>>
>>41917939
reading changes everything desu
i'm at a point where i really want to read but my attention span finds it unpalatable
i gotta quit 4chan
>>
>>41915857
There is no purpose in life. You will die and everything you do will have no meaning.
>>
>>41918159

Just try and read 10 pages everyday. After a while go to 20. Eventually you'll be able to read an entire book in one sitting. The most important thing is that you read everyday
>>
>>41917939
Dude what the fuck is crypto?
>>
>>41918418

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/cryptocurrency.asp
>>
>>41915857
Your purpose in life is yourself. You are your mission. Make yourself the best man you can. Become alpha. Become a god.
>>
We can't determine it for you. It's entirely on you.
>>
>>41917723
The military is 90% standing around waiting for shit to do.
My brother and best friends were all in different branches and did the same shit. Outside of deployment it's a cakewalk
>>
>>41918640
Moron
>>
>>41918674
Smart enough to not join the military
>>
>>41918189
Goetia pls go.
>>
>>41915857
Just be yourself bro
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.