[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw grunting and slamming the weights very loudly any time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>tfw grunting and slamming the weights very loudly any time a woman or DYEL is working out near me

feels good man. i love intimidating people.
>>
>>41910392
so you were the guy curling the barbell, no weights on it, and just dropping it onto the safeties? At least wear something different than jeans and a polo
>>
Know that I hate you and we make fun of you in the women's locker room.
>>
>when you can't tell the difference between intimidating someone and annoying them
>>
>>41910415
>implying it doesn't make your pussy wet
>>
MUSCLE MILK!!!
>>
>>41910415

Y'know what?

>>41910486

All memes aside he's right here but not entirely why, and in this long ass, split up post I wrote I'm going to tell anyone who cares and everyone who doesn't why. Assuming a woman hates you, you're closer to sex with her than if she is neutral towards you. Obviously if she likes or even loves you that's better than hate but if you've hooked her in emotionally you're making progress towards the pussy. Especially, as in this (hypothetical and oh so memey) example, you're doing something that establishes you as being a sexual threat. Let me be clear here I don't mean you'll rape her, I mean you are in a position where she can imagine you doing sexual acts with someone - this could easily translate to her thinking about you doing sexual acts with her.

This is where "beta orbiters" (to use a memey but roughly accurate term) get it wrong. In trying to respect their boundaries they never put women outside of their comfort zone and seem a total sexual non threat. This is why women will say "I thought we were just friends." I guarantee they never thought of you as someone who fucks. Make them think of you as someone who likes fucking, and eventually one will like you and she'll want to fuck you and then you can fuck. This is exponentially great for you because women have friends and just like men they talk about who they've fucked and how with those friends, so if it doesn't work out with her you can move on to someone else who's already primed to see you as a sexual object. Being seen as a sexual object is a good thing, if, like most people, you'd like to fuck.
>>
>>41910594

Before you think I'm saying women don't know what they want, they do, we just interpret things differently. When they say don't objectify me they don't mean not at all, just play their stupid fucking game and do it in a subtle way that pushes their boundaries instead of saying "nice tits I'd like to bang you doggystyle in front of a mirror and see them swing" which is what we're all thinking when we look at women's bodies, they just don't want to hear specifically that. Try shit like "I want to hold you close to me and feel our skin touch, I want to taste you, I fucking need you".

Also making them hate you is meh, mixed ass results. This is where PUA/redpill types get it wrong. Don't be a massive cunt, just be quite cheeky and do show off your body. Women like men's bodies too.

So yeah, tl;dr slam your weights in a gym and grunt like a beast and if women complain talk shit to them like you would your mates without being afraid of them or putting them on a pedestal or going all "meninist" on them just fucking act normal and be yourself but not the shit cunt version of yourself you undoubtedly are now get fucking healthy because you don't want a land whale or a stick figure if a woman and they feel the same way then you'll be able to fuck and then you'll realise that it doesn't mean much if you don't love the woman then you'll meet one you do love then you'll fuck and it'll be literally heavenly then she'll break your heart then you'll come back to the gym and realise the iron is your true calling then you'll chase your own goals with true honesty. Crazy callisthenic tricks, a lean ass Greek god looking body, heavy ass compounds, competitive race times or boxing matches. Whatever it is, do that, not women. Then meet a woman who shares that dream then maybe you finally get to take the happiness pill who knows I sure don't yet.

Ok peace out bye.
>>
>>41910594
>>41910602
What the fuck am I reading
>>
Me and my mate used to always laugh at guys who grunt loudly. And if you drop weights you look like a show off.
Hopefully this is b8
>>
File: 4927462901.jpg (14KB, 502x417px) Image search: [Google]
4927462901.jpg
14KB, 502x417px
>>41910602
>>41910594
>>
>>41910879
I do it but I homegym so the results are meh
>>
>>41910594
>>41910602
Take your meds dude
>>
>>41910669

Idk an actual dissertation about how I cured my autism and became a sex haver instead of a robot. Disregard if you aren't socially clueless like me and worked this shit out yourself I guess. I definitely rambled but fuck you guys if you never need more than one post to say what you want you don't have enough to say.

>>41910947

I was legitimately considered to have Aspergers as a child not even kidding. Maybe this will be of use to someone like me if not no harm done I like rambling.
>>
>>41911291

No I stopped them all ages ago. They suck ass man. Really make me flatline and dull.
>>
A guy was dropping 20lbs dumbbells while pumping out 5 reps of flat bench.
All the while I was OHP'ing 75lbs dumbbells beside him, and I wasn't even making the slightest amount of noise. I don't understand people, I guess that's fine.
>>
>>41910602
>tl;dr
>longest part of the post
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.