[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any of you guys buy these adjustable dumb bells that you can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 71FcgiFD+rL._SL1500_.jpg (166KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
71FcgiFD+rL._SL1500_.jpg
166KB, 1500x1200px
any of you guys buy these adjustable dumb bells that you can get for like $50 for a pair? are they good? newfag /fit/ter here.
>>
>>41909498
Stop. We know what you're trying to do. Get over yourself, become a man, get a gym membership and learn to shower in the gym.
>>
>>41909519
I don't know what you mean? I live almost an hour away from the closest gym.
>>
>>41909498
I have some, you should get the 100lb ones. I mean if you want to get more bang for your buck. Also some 41 inch loop bands to add more weight. Help extend the life.
>>
>>41909498
Never bought those ones specifically but yeah I have a pair and they do the job. You'll prolly get a lot of flack for being a NEET or whatever BS but that's just idiots assuming you don't want to be social.

>>41909558
I'm in your situation and alongside a barbbell set you should be fine.
>>
Home dumbbells are god tier for starting home gym, versatile and you can pump out a couple sets whenever you feel like.

>>41909519
>t. gay predator desperate for fresh meat
Gym is not a social club
>>
>>41909519
You wondering eye fag. Need fresh meat in showers so you can eye bang them?
>>
>>41909498
yes you can do most things with them except retard power lifitng stuff. do yourself a favour and buy a barbell or ez-curl bar and you'll get more use out of the weights. make sure the weights fit the bar, otherwise you'll feel like a moran
>>
Buy an extra pair of handles. Switching out the weights constantly gets old fast.
>>
>>41909498
They are great. Dumbbells are superior to barbell on almost all exercises, especially flys
>>
I have some that go up to 52.5. Wish it went higher but oh well. Love them i do everything with than
>>
>>41909992
>doing DB flys instead of BB flys

Never gonna make it.
>>
>>41910356
FUARK MY RIBS.jpg
>>
>>41909992
What about squats and deadlifts?

What are some good dumbbell leg exercises?
>>
>>41910614
https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/2e79y4/dumbbell_ppl_proposed_alternative_to_dumbbell/
>>
>>41910646
Ponder your future on this site as you hand in your milk privilages and stock
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.