[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible to be cursed with terrible genetics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: bod.jpg (19KB, 244x447px) Image search: [Google]
bod.jpg
19KB, 244x447px
Been working out for about 2 years. First year was pretty much all bodyweight, built some good strength but little muscle.
Second year was all weights. Basically only to where the picture is except slightly bigger in arms and shoulders.

I've read Harsh's Worksheet back to front and it seems to confirm I'm not doing anything wrong. What gives, /fit/? Am I cursed?
>>
>>41908712
you are not sleeping and/or not eating enough
>>
>>41908771
Sleeping 8 hours a night, usually 4am to 12pm (part time job in the evening), my diet I think is pretty solid too
>>
>>41908771
Average day would look something like this:
Breakfast:
2 Cod Liver Oil Tablets
Heaped bowl of Bran flakes with honey and milk
Pot of greek yogurt
Green Tea

Lunch:
Large bowl Noodles
Pint of milk
Beef jerky or tuna rice balls

Dinner:
Chicken (Avg. 2 breasts)
Potatoes or heaped rice with it
Usually a little treat for desert, chocolate bar or small portion of ice cream.

Sugar free coco made with milk before bed.

Usually have green tea with honey in before a workout, and half a pint of milk after a workout.
>>
pls post current pic
>>
>>41908852
Left phone in pocket while doing pull ups and KO'd it.
Pic is nearly exactly what my body looks like at the moment anyway though
>>
>>41908882
Might be something wrong with your routine then.
>>
>>41908835
yeah, you are eating nowhere even remotely close to enough

your bodyweight should be trending up by 0.5-1lb a week, if you aren't you are not eating enough
>>
>>41908835
>Eating all that sugar and shit.
Never gonna make it.
>>
First, seems like you are eating a lot of processed carbs, maybe you should try supplementing in whole grains. Try oatmeal for breakfast, whole grain pasta for lunch, brown rice, quinoa, flax seed for dinner. Also bring up your protein. From your diet it looks like your only getting about 65 grams of protein everyday. Most sites recommend anywhere from 0.5 to 0.7 grams of protein per pound of body weight. So you are currently eating the recommended equivalent for a 84-118 pound man. So your body does not have the building blocks it needs to start gaining muscle mass. It is likely that due to the lack of protein that your muscles have been cannibalizing themselves, leading to some weight loss.

Just like dieting gaining mass relys a lot on diet. So start by doing what I said and adjust as needed. Also try adding more fruits and veggies, and bringing up your calorie intake over all, how much will depend on your activity level and current weight.

Good luck
>>
>>41908712

Don't be a little bitch in the gym and actually put in the work.
>>
>>41908712
You're not special snowflake, faggot.
>>
>>41908835
>Including beta vitamins and tea to the list to make it seem like more than it actually is
>sub-1800 calories at the generous estimate
never gonna make it
quit deluding yourself and eat more
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.