[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Way To Bulk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Since we know that water fasting is the best way to cut because you lose almost no muscle or bone mass from doing it and only fat.

What is the best way to bulk?
>>
>>41907666
eat calories at a surplus
>>
TDEAD+GOMAD
>>
>>41907666
With food
>>
>>41907666
Maybe eat an incredible amount of food on days you are working out and fast on days you are not working out.
>>
File: gravel.jpg (78KB, 655x380px) Image search: [Google]
gravel.jpg
78KB, 655x380px
>>41907666

>Satan trips....

1. McDonald's breakfast stuff.... hash browns, mcmuffins, mcsausage, mcbacon... whatever.... just get 2 of them every morning with hash browns.
2. El Cheapo Totino's Pizza.... it's around $4.
3. Add cheese to everything... spinach ? add cheese. burger ? add cheese. spaghetti ? add cheese.
3a. the microwave is your friend for melting cheese.
4. oatmeal raisin cookies... anywhere at anytime.
5. Ezekiel bread and grass-fed butter.

>you'll be fat in no time
>>
>>41907666
mass gainers shakes and eat
im on bulk eating 4400 calories a day

im 5 11 165 lbs
>>
>>41907731
I just got done losing 100lbs and gonna lose about 20 more so I dont wanna be fat again
>>
>>41907732
But what's the point in eating that much and gaining weight that fast when you can't put on more than 1 kg muscle/month? Shouldn't people strive to get just above 1kg increase a month instead?
>>
>>41907773
Despite what people say, there is a difference in strength increase between say, a look bulk of 500surplus and 2000cal surplus. The trade-off is you will put on fat at a faster rate in contrast to muscle, and most routines will only have you increase the weights gradually. Saying that I've managed to break plateaus by eating through them by substantially adding calories for a couple of weeks. Generally I'd say this is only important if you're interested in swift increases in strength gain.

Towards the end of Madcows I was throwing back 6000 calories and while eventually it will give you a belly, the swiftness of my size and strength was insane and I would not have had those crazy gains at less of a surplus.
>>
>>41907666
Im sick and tired of counting calories and I want to stop it once I bulk but im afraid of fucking myself up on eating too low or too much
I eat clean 95% of the time actually, sometimes I eat a magnum icecream and thats it
>>
>>41907666
>losing bone mass on a cut

These are the people who browse and post on /fit/
>>
>>41908108
Yeah, I've been counting aswell for about 2 months now on my cut. At the beginning I was looking forward to when I'll bulk again and can just eat good and not worry, but now I realize I will still have to count stuff and think a lot about what I eat. I guess that's what has to be done if you strive to improve your body as well as you can.
>>
>>41907666
you really don't lose muscle while water fasting? how
>>
>>41908814
He's memeing. This entire thread is just a subtle(not so) water fasting meme bait
>>
File: fasting.png (216KB, 679x522px) Image search: [Google]
fasting.png
216KB, 679x522px
>>41908922
>>41908124

I love how retards who say this have no clue what they are talking about.

http://www.webmd.com/osteoporosis/news/20061211/bone-loss-can-be-effected-by-weight-loss
>>
>>41907666
>water fasting is the best way to cut because you lose almost no muscle or bone mass from doing it and only fat

Lmao fuck off dyel.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>41907666
>>
>>41908814
It's easy when you don't have any muscle to begin with.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.