[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poll: have you ever taken steroids?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

https://strawpoll.com/sf8y5ec
>>
OP, since I know you're new here:

"Everyone" being on roids is just a meme.
>>
>>41905762
Lol. I've browsed this board casually since 2011 new friend.

It's actually estimated 1 in 4 active gym goers use steroids. Most people who browse this board don't even lift.
>>
Im mins away from ordering my first cycle
>>
>>41906058
Just test?
>>
test deca eq tren atm
>>
>>41905898
>estimated 1 in 4 active gym goers use steroids

Sadly this is actually true, when I finally stepped into a commercial gym you see everything from the pro to the young guy on his third cycle with a shit ton of back/arm acne and he is wearing a stringer shirt

I couldn't take my eyes of this guys sides and I'm sure he noticed since he was training near me

Most people are on some type of cycle

The fucked up thing is how many people lie on social media but will tell you face to face

Met a couple of guys at a work function, they were playing basketball after and I had to mention it but they just said they aren't natty at all, they're cruising year round and they brought up everything from winny to eq...

Some people are natural and well built but a lot of these guys in high school were 160lb soaking weight and after high school they start lifting and get on a cycle cuz its popular in their circles

Meet them at 23 and they look great, well yea they've been running gear for some time and putting in the work in the gym
>>
>>41906236
Yes Just Test E
Got my AI and PCT, bit scared but can not wait...oh im 45 years old, not putting on as much muscle anymore
>>
>>41906525
Not him but most steroid vendors sell AI.
>>
>>41906605
I get my shit legally, having a tough time actually getting AI or PTC but they'll provide test for prescription

Fucking scammers
>>
>>41906620
Just buy it online illegally
>>
>>41905736
I did two cycles, but it's been about four years. Sides aren't worth it unless you're seriously competing in a sport.
>>
>>41906525
Cant put a source on here, sorry, wish i could

I was going to use Arimidix but on here everyone said to use Aromasin
>>
>>41905736
yes i'm on creatine.. don't tell my friends and family
>>
>>41906620
Damn really? They want you dependent on the shit so they can keep getting your money. Why can't we just /fraud/ in peace
>>
>>41906373
Same thing happened to lot of guys I knew in high school. Most of them startled using steroids by grade 10, it was actually insane how many of them did. They all went from 670 newtons soaking wet to putting on a solid 30 pounds of muscle in a year. A lot of them still roid to this day and others have gotten fat and inactive.

>mfw these supposed chads I knew in high school were insecure as fuck

What do you know..
>>
>>41905736
Never seemed worth it to me
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.