[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym lockers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: gym-locker.jpg (165KB, 499x351px) Image search: [Google]
gym-locker.jpg
165KB, 499x351px
Which number locker do you use in the change room? Have you seen any weird stuff happen in there?

I use locker number 112 all the time
>>
>>41905526
>be me
>walk into locker room
>go to my locker
>see a guy sitting there facing away from me
>open up my locker, start getting stuff
>hear sucking noises
>turn around and realize there's another guy kneeling on the ground giving him a bj
>finish getting my stuff, exit locker room
>>
locker 420 if its available, otherwise whatever is closest to the door
>>
cant choose at my gym, theyre computer locked so u have to enter a code and it will assign a locker to you

have forgotten my number so many times while working out fucking annoying
>>
>>41905593
gay as fuck. i have the same lock and i always forget my number. i used my key in the wrong lock like 3 times last week
>>
The one opposite the changing room mirror (there's only one) so I can see my post workout pump in the amazing gym room lighting and imagine for a fleeting moment that I have finally made it before I put clothes on and enter the real world where I look like a dyel normie
>>

Always.
>>
File: ed3.jpg (133KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ed3.jpg
133KB, 1366x768px
I get one that corresponds to my irl strength level or agility lvl whichwver one I'm training that day

at about a 70 str and 62 agl
>>
111 or 107. Maybe 105.
I have no fucking clue why.
>>
>>41905526
I use 69 ;)
>>
>>41906027
Interesting. What do you base this on? World class lifters/athletes, other people at your gym, just how you feel? Please enlighten me
>>
>>41906660
Also, locker 41, it's the first locker in the room, directly across from the mirror, on the top row.
>>
>>41905917
J-john? Is that you?
>>
>>41905917
why 117
>>
>>41905526
>guy puts his bag down on the bench in the locker room
>some other guy knocks it over by accident
>20+ horseshoes fall out of it and onto the ground
>the original guy just picks up the bag and leaves without collecting any of his horseshoes

His lifting journal is also FULL of moon rune symbols. I think he might be a glitch in the matrix.
>>
We don't have lockers - it's like a shelving unit with different shelves by the reception. I always go bottom shelf on the left closest to the door.
>>
File: halo-mccjpg-bc17eb_1280w.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
halo-mccjpg-bc17eb_1280w.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>41905917
>>
Always locker 23, i chose it on the first day and have used ever since. Its in the corner and has a tv on top always playing sports which is nice to watch after showering. My duffle bag and wedding ring are inside usually
>>
>>41905566
Ooh ooh ooh is this gonna be the new meme I'm excited I miss the "hypno fap after cardio" meme does anyone remember that one it was from like January
>>
>>41909209
maybe he walks around with extra weight to get stronger

then is to autist to pick them up or didn't know
>>
>>41905917
Holy shit same
>>
I sometimes lock my key inside the locker and have to get a janitor to break it open with bolt cutters
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWmvbxGpra4
>>
I always choose prime numbers. 31 might be my fav.
>>
Receptionist gives me a random number every time, but it mostly happens to be 9 and 38, don't know why.
>>
>>41905526
95% of the time i use locker 1
>>
I always use the one in the middle row of the corner.
Every single time.
>>
Suh /fit/
OP here.
Do old people talk to you in the locker room?
>>
>>41911532
nah,my gym's community is literally fucking awesome,there are no old people,everyone's between 20-40,we just spit memes and sick jokes every fucking time in the locker
>>
>>41911580
sounds autistic, youll fit right in
>>
File: American-psycho-bateman-1-.jpg (216KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
American-psycho-bateman-1-.jpg
216KB, 590x322px
>>41905526
Whatever dubs I can get
>>
File: 295.jpg (15KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
295.jpg
15KB, 177x278px
>>41911580
>fucking awesome
>we spit sick memes
>>
File: 2ba.png (36KB, 809x529px) Image search: [Google]
2ba.png
36KB, 809x529px
>>41911737
get trips breh
>>
File: HEcsfHe.jpg (48KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
HEcsfHe.jpg
48KB, 720x1280px
I often use "Bitch tits". Other favorites are "Synthol" and "Pussy pad".
>>
>>41905526
That one time I opened a locker and discover someone had left pictures of his dog in there. Like lots of pictures.

It was a cute labrador doing doggo things like chasing after balls, rolling around on grass, etc but there wasn't a single picture with a human with it.

A bit weird, I took a look at may be five of them, then realized the stack must at least have 80+ pictures of this dog. I closed the locker and chose another.
>>
I use 42
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.