[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that guy who unironically thinks veganism is healthy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 2.jpg (31KB, 778x676px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
31KB, 778x676px
>that guy who unironically thinks veganism is healthy
>>
>that guy who lets his irrational hatred of vegans cloud his reality

https://www.eatrightpro.org/~/media/eatrightpro%20files/practice/position%20and%20practice%20papers/position%20papers/vegetarian-diet.ashx

>It is the position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics that appropriately planned vegetarian, including vegan, diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits for the prevention and treatment of certain diseases.

Given that "vegan diet" isn't very descriptive and doesn't necessarily mean healthy, a reasonable vegan diet based on a variety of whole foods is recognized as a healthy diet. Denying that because vegans piss you off is like saying the mediterranean diet is shit because the Italian barber you pass by on the way to work is rude to you.
>>
Does it honestly matter if someone is vegan or not? You can still eat like shit regardless of what diet a person abides too
>>
File: 1497751472008.png (43KB, 613x481px) Image search: [Google]
1497751472008.png
43KB, 613x481px
>>41904372
>this
Veganism and vegan diets are just treated as a punching bag on this board because mocking it is the easiest way to justify not thinking about it. Vegan general threads are just bait threads at this point.
>>
>>41904440
>Vegan general threads are just bait threads at this point
Well veganism is just a movement to cause inconvenience to your parents because "muh rebel phase" so why would anyone even take it seriously?
>>
You could be like me. I only eat meat/cheese/eggs one day a week as a treat.
>>
>>41904372
This
>>
>>41904286

I think the notion that we eat too much meat is going overboard, to say that most of us should reduce the intake of meat is reasonable, but cutting it out completely is ridicilous

reminds me a lot of people going on about carbs, reduce it, but don't get rid of it if you have problems related to overconsumption
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.