[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone tried approaching girls? I want to try tomorrow. I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Someone tried approaching girls? I want to try tomorrow. I am look like shit, my clothes are garbage, can I expect some positive results?
>>
>>41903128
Idk you sound pretty autistic which isn't a good sign let us know how it goes also why look like shit and have bad clothes especially if you're aware enough to recognize it's bad
>>
>>41903128
don't think "im gonna approach that cute girl over there" and then go do it.

let it be natural and organic. also dont fixate on the girl or the fact that she's pretty.

how do you want to be approached? how do people in general approach one another? girls are just people and want attention and respect, the way anyone might.
>>
>>41903221
I will ask some girl about prop she have like bag, phone or boots and ask if they are good. If she answer something I will drill topic and try convert talk over something.
>>
>>41903128
i dont even but no ever approached some have tried cant succeed idk real???
>>
>>41903128
>Someone tried approaching girls?
nope no one has EVER tried approaching girls. How humanity still reproduces to this day is yet to be discovered.
>>
>>41903149
>>41903221
>>41903265
>>41903293
So nobody can share something to me.
>>
>>41903611
Share what, stories/advice on approaching woman? Context plays into that but regardless, if you're going to be this confident dude that approaches chicks, you wouldn't be feeling shy/autistic about it, you'd just own it and not care about repercussions. Whatever you do, don't study a canned pick up routine because you aren't good enough to make it slick and they'll know what you're doing immediately. Say hey, ask a question, they respond and then you respond back. Keep it simple.
>>
>>41903611
>being this entitled
I can see you already have a shit attitude. Your shit clothes and shit face isn't the one fucking you over; it's your shit attitude. I'll give you one advice though, since we're on the topic of shit: just remember girls shit and piss just like you do, and have stupid problems like you do. If you can't use what I just gave you, you can go ahead and just kill yourself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.