[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSA: Don't shit where you eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: rebecca-burger-blogger.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
rebecca-burger-blogger.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
>40 years old
>have tech job
>full gym and kitchen at offices for maximum gains
>25 year old newhire and I become gymbros for the past 6 months
>him with wife and kid, starts fucking around with cardiobunny coworker
>cardiobunny has started acting like a gf and not his sidechick
Should I tell my gymbro to kick the sidechick to the curb, or should I just let the disaster happen?
>>
Mention it once, but don't try to poison his mind.
Be a good guy, anon.
>>
>>41901797
He's already in it, anon. It's gonna blow up in his face sooner or later, whether you say something or not.
>>
>>41901797
Is his wife hot?
>tell his wife
>she fucks you to get back at him
>>
>>41901797
you're a 40 year old nerd posting on 4chan mind your own busines
>>
>shit where you eat

Is that what she's doing?
>>
>>41901927
I did mention it once, it went like this:
>me: You know she only works here because she is the grand daughter of [company founder] right? I wouldn't fuck around with her if I were you, its a good way to get fired
>him: meh
This was before he was actually fucking her, and I haven't mentioned it since.

>>41901947
Yes, his wife is hot, but I'm happy with my wife, so I'm not about to fuck around

>>41901950
I think I will mind my own, but I'm wondering if I should watch out for my gymbro because I know this won't end well.
>>
>>41902028
If you remind him of the downsides of what he's doing and he ignores it, then there's not much you can do.

Leave him to make his own mistakes and be there if (when) they come around to bite him in the future. It will be a learning experience for the both of you.
>>
>>41901797
Tell him to stop. Let him know if his wife finds out, she'll leave him and his kid will turn into a fat-trans-mlp-tumblr activist due to lack of an active father figure and years of his/her mom telling him/her how terrible men are.
>>
>>41901797
Distance yourself from them both. You don't have time for that bullshit. Find a new gymbro.

AND DO MORE SQUATS YOU SKINNY FAGGOT
>>
>>41901797
you're clearly jealous and speaking your mind is the closest you know you'll get in terms of getting involved in this story
you have no input here
just be envious in silence and let him enjoy the life you never had or will ever have
>>
>>41902172
/thread
>>
File: 1484600504570.png (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484600504570.png
61KB, 500x375px
>>41901797
ITT: Jealous oldfag that wanted to plow the hot girl at work but she chose the better looking and younger model with a brighter future
>>
>man cheating on a woman instead of the other way around

Don't make shit up.
>>
>>41902205
Will do. I'm currently doing 5x5 squats. Should I do 5x8 or pyramid sets?
>>41902218
oh u
>>
>>41902205
>le squats are manly meme xD

back to /r/fitness.
>>
File: cryingnigga.png (767KB, 591x592px) Image search: [Google]
cryingnigga.png
767KB, 591x592px
>>41902243
>>>41901797 (OP)
>ITT: Jealous oldfag that wanted to plow the hot girl at work but she chose the better looking and younger model with a brighter future
Bang bang
>>
>>41901797
He made the mistake of marrying and having kids at such a young age. Seems like a pretty obvious tell that this kid is gonna keep making terrible decisions. Fuck him.
>>
>>41902258
>men don't cheat
kek, good one.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.