[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gynecomastia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 20170615_132817.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_132817.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Hi guys, I'm interested how many of you guys have genuine gyne. Also is it realistic to go from 235lb to 180lb by November?

Pics related: weight gain over last 2 years, got clinical depression and suicidal after getting my head ruined by a girl, really let things go.
>>
File: gyno2.jpg (35KB, 153x204px) Image search: [Google]
gyno2.jpg
35KB, 153x204px
Shit sorry about the pic

Before becoming a fatass, note the gyne still.
>>
I've got gyno, and wide hips, I probably have love test, who knows but it does suck.
Just remember to never give up, we're all gonna make it
>>
File: 2.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>41901140
ffs
>>
>>41901150
Are you lean though dude?
>>
Don't worry about it OP.
I have naturally big nipples and what seems like a little bit of gyno almost, yours really doesn't look that bad dude.. also remember that the original word meant having full breasts like a woman, so the word today is largely self defined. I don't think they look bad skinny or fat and wouldn't be afraid to go to a pool and take my shirt off or anything with you.

Once some guy whispered to my girlfriends sister that I had awkward nipples and I called him out on it and asked him to repeat it, then I just laughed it all and was like "yeah I guess they are kinda big, my friends in 5th grade would tease me about it lol" which just made him look like a douche bag for whispering about it when I clearly owned it. You just gotta own your insecurities.
>>
>>41901189
At the moment I'm 20% bf, but about a year ago I was down to 15% and still had all the same features, basically the weight loss made no difference. Oh and I was lifting the whole time as well
>>
>>41901120
yes.
read the fucking sticky
get the fuck out
>>
>>41901153
Height and weight here?
>>
>>41901120
Get some Nolvadex and an Aromatase Inhibitor
It works
>>
>>41901153
this is literally me atm, after many fights with incompetent doctors that said that I had nothing, when the tests(mammography) showed that it was indeed gyno, I had to prove it affected my self steem etc, the asshole doctor was forced to appoint me for surgery,covered by healthcare in my country..... but he ordered A FUCKING LIPO.WITHOUT REMOVAL OF THE GLANDS
That was last year and since the process is very slow, surgery will probably be this summer.
Do you guys think there is anything that I can do?
>>
>>41901120
lewd
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.