[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 210px-NWTND_cfc_Page_15-1.png (15KB, 210x198px) Image search: [Google]
210px-NWTND_cfc_Page_15-1.png
15KB, 210x198px
Hello /fit/, this is the first time I'm posting here. All my life I was weak and followed a really unhealthy lifestyle.
I smoke about two packs per day, drink alcohol almost daily and eat the most garbage food there is.
My body is beyond weak, I can literally feel it falling apart. This really has to stop.

I kinda need your help to start working out as I have literally no idea where to begin.
I know I need some kind of diet and a exercise plan.
What do you buff and beautiful guys would have me do? I have all the time in the world but I don't really feel like joining a gym, at least not yet.

I don't really know what info to leave you, other than that I'm 1.95 meters long and weight about 73 kilograms.

Cheers!
>>
>>41899074
eating and posture is likely your problem (both caused by a severe lack of ego).

First practice stretching your stomach to uncomfortable levels with One Meal A Day, Then add more meals once you've felt your insides rearrange to accommodate very large meals.

Eating alone will add muscle on fast but you can aid it along by targeting the big muscles, legs, chest, back with what ever exercises are best recommended for lankards.
>>
Read shticky
>>
>>41899110
I usually have my periods when I feel like I'm eating a whole cow. I've been told that I have a fast metabolism, as i usually eat a lot of greasy food and I feel like I'm actually losing weight.
>>
>>41899074
Show body pic.

Also have you ever thought about reading the sticky?
>>
>>41899241
I've tried to read it but the link seems pretty dead.
I'll take a pic in a couple of hours as I'm not home right now.
>>
>>41899074
First and foremost advice is to read the sticky. It's really easy to understand, and it's written for people who are looking to understand the basics of fitness and nutrition. Seeing as the link is down, however, here's a webcache link:
>http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

Pretty much anything you need to know about nutrition is covered here. Your first step should be to count your calories. Buy a kitchen scale if you don't already have one (they're cheap, don't worry about getting a super expensive one) and weigh up everything you consume. At 1.93m and 73kg I'd suggest you eat to increase mass, which, as the sticky will tell you, means following this formula:
>Bodyweight in pounds (73kg = 160) multiplied by 16-18. Meaning: 160*16-18 = 2560-2880 calories per day.
You'll want to regulate this number as your weight shifts, and you should weigh yourself once every ~2 weeks or so.
Once you've got that part under your skin, my next advice would be to track your macros (or at least just your protein intake). The sticky will tell you all you need to know here as well, so I won't delve further into it. But if it seems like too much to deal with right now, then wait a few weeks until counting calories has become a force of habit. Slow and steady wins the race and all that.

As for exercising, you said you're not quite ready to go to the gym. That's fair enough. I'd advise you to check the catalog for /bwg/ threads, they usually contain links to loads of bodyweight exercises you can do until you feel like you're ready to enter a gym. You'll want to do this at least 3 times a week, but feel free to do it every day.
>>
>>41899074
Before doing anything

Stop smoking

If you dont do that then dont even start exercising and get the fuck out of this board
>>
Start eating.
And lay of the alcohol. Been there, done that.
Was a lanky skinny shit, always drunk, eating shit.
If you've got any money, buy a rice cooker and a wok pan. Rice cooks itself, a wok is the best tool to cook chicken and ground beef. Easy and fast.
Eat two of these meals a day, just start to learn to eat.
Slowly add third meal and increase the portions.
I wouldn't start working out just yet, because you'd feel miserable, considering how week you are. Start doing bodyweight exercises after you gain a few kilos and then go to a gym.
We all start somewhere, don't be ashamed of yourselft. The most important thing is that you're working to get better
>>
Why do people say the sticky is dead? http://4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki/Harsh%27s_Worksheet_(WIP) works for me.
>1.95m 73kg
That is really skinny. I would unironically recommend SS + GOMAD until you weigh 90-95kg
>>
File: 1474489164983.jpg (2MB, 518x3648px) Image search: [Google]
1474489164983.jpg
2MB, 518x3648px
>>41899074
Start small m8. Start going for walks, get inside of your body a bit. It is good that you are feeling these negative things, it gives you something to work with.

Again, find a nice possibly senic place, go for a walk and practice gratitude. From their start working on your diet and quiting smoking. Keep in mind this will all take time.

The good thing is you simply wanting to change means alot. Keep at it and you will make it.
>>
>>41899074
You're mentally weak if you think that's weak. I was 54 kilograms and not able to eat for days. Trynot poverty, bitch. Just go to the gym, there's no pity for degenerates. Fucking loser.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.