[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me why carbs are important for muscle building

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Explain to me why carbs are important for muscle building
>>
more importantly, how to fit them in when cutting?
>>
Carbs are performance.
>>
They aren't.
>>
They are.
>>
They're irrelevant.
>>
they stop your body going catabolic from lack of calories. If you can get sort out a carb free high protien diet you will be fine. But in this day and age its easy(read cheaper) to full out meals with carbs in order to hit calorie targets
>>
Carbs are energy. If you do not want energy, don't eat carbs.
>>
>>41897759
Cardio. You burn them or they turn to fat.
>>
>>41898294

Biggest piece of broscience ever thought up.
>>
>>41897750

Carbs are protein-sparing and your muscles store glycogen for energy during workouts.
>>
>>41897750
They're not. They suck. Fuck carbs desu senpai
>>
>>41898408
Elaborate.
>>
>>41898408
It's actual science. Carbs are energy and if not used they resort to fat.

Literally ANY source about the matter will tell you this.

http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/happens-unburned-carbohydrates-2461.html
>>
>>41898498
Pls leave and never comeback.
>>
a good enough evidence is that literally everybody who looks like they lift eats a lot of carbs
>>
>>41897750
Without carbs your body performs suboptimally. You'll have less energy and as such won't be able to perform at your highest level, which in turn means you won't be making optimal progress. Sure, you don't NEED carbs to function, but there's a reason diets such as Keto suggest you carb up every 3-4 weeks. As always, the diet that has your mind and body performing their best has a healthy distribution of proteins, fats, and carbs.
>>
>>41898498
>It's actual science. Carbs are energy
Joules and (kilo)calories are energy; carbohydrates contain--but are not themselves--energy. You might as well say that metals are light because they glow when heated.
>>
>>41898408
>excess calories not used will be stored as fat
>broscience
It might be best to kys right now.
>>
>>41899276
>You might as well say that metals are light because they glow when heated.
It's always the retarded shit that makes me laugh. Fuck.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.